Survival UK Forums

Full Version: why are the forums so quiet.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
diffo.... almost dead.

uk preppers .... slow and quiet

p2s .... the most action but quieter than normal.

suk ... the same handful of people keeping it going .

lodlow survivors....tried to join 3/4 weeks ago still not got back to me [do know if site is active or not]

iv probally missed a few out but in general most sites quiet.

its not summer , so why ..... and what can we do to get things going again.
Probably busy prepping rather than blogging about it!

either that or the hordes have descended and we dont know about it
Multiple reasons are none bad I think,
Crimbo
Other issues interesting people
People content with their preps
People using other comms systems that are less contentious like Blogs, Vblogs, E mail groups, Facebook groups, Yahoo groups
People moving to the more " Eco or sustainable communities type forums"
No major disaster or crisis has hit us for a while so apathy is settling in
No Prepper TV series to drive in passing trade.

There are a few negatives but I don't think we need to start going through all the hassle again.
Ludlow Survivors is a good site, I joined ages ago but neglected to post for 3 weeks and got deleted before I could. Shame really, I was preparing a post on how to start abandoned diesel vehicles.
why not post on her steve I for one would find that interesting
(7 December 2014, 17:24)Barneyboy Wrote: [ -> ]why not post on her steve I for one would find that interesting

Agreed, me too.
probably unless they are all newbie's they have heard it all before. threads are like Christmas they come around on a regular basis! how many times can you say the same thing and hear the same reply?
I know just what you mean bp........

I live in south mouldy devon and nothing will affect me...TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueBig Grin
Would love to here your take on any issues vehicular please Steve, my knowledge is quite limited and getting further and further out of date.
(7 December 2014, 18:42)Sunna Wrote: [ -> ]I know just what you mean bp........

I live in south mouldy devon and nothing will affect me...TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueBig Grin

see, that's what I mean Sunna-about getting your facts right! I live in NORTH Devon.

I'd hate to be on the end of one of your lorry deliveries Sunna, if you don't even know North from South.

oh don't bother replying, i'll be moving on soon.
Pages: 1 2 3