Survival UK Forums

Full Version: forums buggered again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
FFS this is now getting to be a joke, I've tried most of this morning to put up five new posts and its taken me hours to do 2.

News posts timing out ,message says pages busy or forum to busy, or simply going to a white blank page. Navigation round the forum is dreadfully slow AGAIN.

ITS NOW SAYING THIS PAGE IS TO LARGE TO LOAD, WTF is going on?

Survival UK Forums
Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive. Please press the back button.
same here nr , this is my 6th time trying to post .

and now the end is near and so I face the final curtan .
Now when someone else makes a post its not showing the round icon turning blue to show there is replies or new posts , perhaps I think the very evere unreliability of the forum may also be driving people away, Snot SDs fault though its the crap ISPs and Hosting companies.
I don't have any prob here
Sunna where ever he lives and me up north have both had problems all day.

This effing post has taken three attempts to load........................................
all seems w.ell again , at 3.40 pm
All OK down here, must just be your northerners Wink
not had a problem posting yet?

im using firefox don't know if that makes any difference?
p2s is all over the place, theirs even a thread about it.

its the ptb ....Tongue.

would they shut down all the forums if tshtf....? or just the whole net..? can they do that...?

even in devon...Wink
(9 December 2014, 18:57)Sunna Wrote: [ -> ]p2s is all over the place, theirs even a thread about it.

its the ptb ....Tongue.

would they shut down all the forums if tshtf....? or just the whole net..? can they do that...?

even in devon...Wink

I haven't been able to access P2S for the last 2 days - thought I'd been banned Wink

Would they shut down just the forums - unlikely.

Would they shut down the whole internet - more likely.

Can they do that - course they can Wink
Pages: 1 2