Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Quick Poll Food supplies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would anyone care to share how long your food preps will last or you would like them to last. Tick one box please
currently 3 to 6 month's if the full crew land on me...more/longer if they don't.
I don't think its a good idea to tell what you have on a public forum.
Good point Sunna, but the very fact that your on a prepping forum and regularly post on topics there's a reasonable bet that you have some stores of some kind food or otherwise. Just saying like.
You don't need to join in if you don't wish to, the poll is voluntary. And most folks OPSEC is not impacted by a general comment about their preps today, but I respect your concerns. Besides the poll is anonymous no one knows who voted for what Smile

T-oddity and the fact the poll doofah gadget is anonymous as well, but lets respect Sunna's concerns.
Merseyside is a big old place , 400,000 peeps....nobody knows me as midnitemo outside the mob... I feel secure enough.
(12 December 2014, 16:30)Sunna Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think its a good idea to tell what you have on a public forum.

It's an anonymous poll (in this case)!
compared with an anonymous slav or greek or serb :0