Survival UK Forums

Full Version: THE DOOM BOOM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sky News just ran a trailer for a show / program / ?? called
THE DOOM BOOM its about preppers, no dates yet but being Sky expect a view of Merkins with guns and other anti prepper hysteria

FYI Sky News own channel is Sky 501 but its also on Freeview 132
(17 December 2014, 14:52)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Sky News just ran a trailer for a show / program / ?? called
THE DOOM BOOM its about preppers, no dates yet but being Sky expect a view of Merkins with guns and other anti prepper hysteria

FYI Sky News own channel is Sky 501 but its also on Freeview 132

Is it being shown on Sky News, or one of their pay channels?
The trailer implied it was a Sky News special on 501 but not yet any other details
isn't a merkin a pubic wig?
Its how George Dubya Bush refers to his own people " My fellow Merkins I wish to speak to you tonight" etc
The Wife wanted me to apply for that "Island" programme where the guys are dumped on an island for a few weeks hehe not on your Nelly!!!

I fear it would turn into "Lord of the flies"
Sky just ran the trailer again on Sky News 501 but still no broadcast time and date yet?
TV Listings are showing it as being on Sky news:

Sunday 21st December @ 03.30hrs
Wednesday 24th December @ 9.30pm
Christmas Day at 05.30hrs

And probably at various other times and is described as:

An inside look at the bizarre rise of American Preppers people preparing for the end of the world.
how do they define "bizarre"???

if its on the SKY news channel its not going to be a long piece is it??
Bizarre = People who can think for themselves, don't watch chav tv, people who like to be in control over their own lives, people who can smell social engineering at a 1000 paces.

Thanks Dev, set my Sky Box to record
Pages: 1 2 3