Survival UK Forums

Full Version: 10,000 BC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Don't forget this starts at 10.00PM channel 5
well that was crap in the main
i think it will get better ,when they get ride of the crap ,fame hunters ,there are some smart people in there ,I will be watching it again
I found it interesting and one thing that I think we can all learn from it will be how well, or perhaps, how badly groups of different people work together, when brought together in times of adversity.

Bear in mind that you could find yourself thrown in or drawn into such a group (without the prehistoric clothing!!) due to circumstances beyond your control.....

Or alternatively, your own group 'might' have no other realistic option than to take others into your own group who you have no previous knowledge of.....
I liked the way the first two left....granny talks the talk then feign's collapse when the reality dawn's and young fit dude digging his first shit pit has an epiphany and realises its all down hill from here and feigns a breakdown and mental stress lol.......this is the society we live in....my family/kids will pull this shit too but there family so we will have to put up with it...outsiders and unknown's won't get a pass come the day.

I have a deep mistrust of people who seek control/power.... I suspect mr Woodsman is a plant.....it was right to elect a leader but I'm a bit suss as to how he got in there.
(3 February 2015, 16:44)Midnitemo Wrote: [ -> ]I liked the way the first two left....granny talks the talk then feign's collapse when the reality dawn's

Well I suppose as BP keeps telling us, the old and ill will drop like flies..... Wink

Mind you, all credit to the mother of the 3 teenage girls who just scoffed the worm whilst digging the latrine LOL!
It was quite entertaining, wasn't it? I did feel a bit sorry for the poor young lad having a blub about his nan.....
(3 February 2015, 19:48)Devonian Wrote: [ -> ]Well I suppose as BP keeps telling us, the old and ill will drop like flies..... Wink

and the ones sitting on their backsides doing no work....no work=no food.
i think BP is wright ,no work no food ,you cant have people sitting on there ass when things need doing
I found it bizarre that the bloke done a shit behind his shelter & couldn't see what was wrong with that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4