Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Tax Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well it is tax time over here.

I filed my forms and paid my dues for another year.

Big personal purchases will be out of the question for a few days.

Where is Robin Hood when you need him?
hes lying low at the moment ,hes on a 0 hour contracted ,the bed room tax is hittng him hard and atos is after him because he wears tights and runs around in the woods Smile
I heard Tax Office is doing away with paper tax returns and going paperless, all tax will be paid online in future, why is it that TPTB just assume "everyone" is online these days? I know quite a few people who aren't.
Tax, what's that lol.
Tax-man bastards rape me every year.
£2k VAT bill for 6 weeks work. That's just wrong.

Getting married on Saturday, could have done with keeping hold of that cash for a couple of months really!
left that a bit late????Big GrinTongueBig Grin I thought you already were.
(2 April 2015, 10:26)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]left that a bit late????Big GrinTongueBig Grin I thought you already were.

Yeah, something always came up so we struggled to find the right time to do it. Not long now though!

Think I get increased tax relief after we're married though, so that'll be nice.
well April is the traditional time to get married, something to do with Tax Rebates I believe, never got married in april myself, May, September and with Jane it was June!!!
(2 April 2015, 10:01)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Getting married on Saturday, could have done with keeping hold of that cash for a couple of months really!

Commiserations, sorry.......... I mean congratulations to you both, I hope it all goes well and you both have a really great day Smile
I'm an organised wage slave(PAYE) no tax returns for me...only downside is I can't get the taxman to help fund any of my prepping projects by claiming them to be work related.

Congrate Beardy first 25 years are the worst lol...bit like having kids really lol
Pages: 1 2