Survival UK Forums

Full Version: PLAYING WITH YOUR NIPPLES IS FUN !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You dirty buggers !.......son in law had a wander down the poly tunnel today..."dad the auto watering systems not working tidy " what,s up buddy i reply ..." some nipples seem to be blocked " ...well get some wire and unblock them for me then " where is the wire ? you have everything out on the drive " well have a look around ...there is piles of it......"i,ll put kettle on then ? " aye good idea son. Its a great system works on a timer 7 day cycle 4 times a day a small battery lasts a year and more ...yep you guessed right another job for SS this week ...i find this bit of kit great if we go off for a week and i do not have to worry about S I L watering cause he might put kettle on and forget.....do you have such anti terrorist devices like this ? [/color]
I thought you were going down the grease nipple route... I've got lots of those.
No watery ones though.

Grown nowt this year... So no need for fancy leaky nip-nips here SS. Looks like move up north is on the cards. Work in Leeds. I hear talk of a golden triangle... Not the local take away. Just want somewhere nice, good school for little'uns and mainly English people around.
I wish you well BM truly hope you find what you NEED and not forgetting little sid who by now is fluent in ENGLISH...however here in gods country...south wales to you....Welsh speaking is getting like rocking horse shit ...its a mix now.....its like a tom cat pissing in a rusty baked beans tin ....from aldies... you can,t just make out what was said....but nod in agreement anyway.
Cheers buddy Smile

Always wanted to move to Neath, or somewhere close. Too far for work though. Maybe when I'm rich... Got a 3rd on the way in October, so have to find somewhere to call home. Not fair to keep dragging the tribe round the country after me on my crazy work adventures. Gonna have to bite the bullet and buy a house soon... Or a caravan [/align]
At the rate you move about BM .....a caravan is a must ! pal...you could sharpen knives.....sell heather.....tell fortunes ...f..k even lay pipes ...tarmac ....i even have a nickname worked out for you"BIG GYPOBEARDYTHEFIRST " lol
I recommend Pembrokeshire, it's lovely here, I'll never move back to the South East.
Have to agree there Steve...its where my grandfather and grandmother were from....he was a carpenter.....and like BM moved around for work.....even Canada and the USA...have tools will travel.....then settled on the mountain opposite.... that i am now looking at ...nine acres small holding ....my brothers and me used to kill Germans there....blue thistles...... with swords made of wood

oh by the way ...i was once captured....and interrogated by a German officer a nasty bastard ( my big brother ) kept asking where the rest of my unit were at ....i refused of course ! but caved in with the threat of being put in with Rufus the cockerel who was even a bigger nasty bastard.