Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Apocalypse NOW.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
if you or anyone you know needs an excuse to prep show them this. shocking photos showing mankinds destruction of planet earth: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3085183/
Leaves you more or less speechless.
Look, learn, react.
Cannot see any fracking....What we going to do then ?....besides looking at the pictures, this needs our attention ! ...i suspect you will think of it for ten minuets....then watch East Enders ...that will sort it out...or just plain ignore it, tell everyone how bad things are and hope someone else does something....without doing absolutely nothing yourself...yep sounds about right....as in all things that affect us all.
I don't think there is much WE can do personally, I think its already gone too far if those pictures are anything to go by, but if they make just one sheeple stop and think about starting to prepare then that's something. I think it also shows that SHTF has not only started its probably quite a bit down the road already.
Yep, we're definitely past the "prevention" stage and well into "mitigation". Expect more extreme weather, mass migration, food insecurity and wild swings in energy prices. And that's before we start looking at intra- and inter-state conflict.

If possible, find a small, cheap-to-run place with a bit of land and a poly-tunnel in a sheltered spot, away from potential nuclear targets, and proceed to exit the system.

"Collapse now and avoid the rush." - John Michael Greer.
(18 May 2015, 17:18)Tarrel Wrote: [ -> ]If possible, find a small, cheap-to-run place with a bit of land and a poly-tunnel in a sheltered spot, away from potential nuclear targets, and proceed to exit the system.
the problem with that is my funds are limited and prices are high.

having said that, sister in law( typical sheeple) has just told wife and I that we are:"hibernating in a rural backwater" LOL I can live with thatBig Grin
I suppose it's all relative!Smile
(18 May 2015, 17:54)Tarrel Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose it's all relative!Smile

I wish she wasn't!!!
All these things are subjective.

Ice : The researchers for the global warming scam are having their food flown in because the increase in ice means the icebreakers can't make it into their harbour.

Stacks : Despite what the tame scientists say CO2 is not a pollutant. Water Vapour is simply steam.

Ocean pollution : Well I suspect if these islanders throw their rubbish into the waters then it gets thrown back at them. Go around our beaches, since we started our clean beaches campaigns back in the late 1970s we don't have much of it.

Our world isn't perfect but most of the bad bits are not here in the West. They are in growing nations who have yet to put the laws in place. It'll settle down. They will be forced to.
cant agree about the oceans, its full of plastic and rope and stuff, go to any beach after a high tide and the beach is littered with the stuff. they did a beach clean on the south coast and came up with about 50 bin bags worth. and that dosent include ships flushing their tanks at sea and birds covered in oil.
Pages: 1 2 3