Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Petrol theft? its not a crime say Police.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
think SHTF hasn't happened yet? maybe when Police wont investigate a simple crime it might be time to think again. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3104201/
yes , its a joke when folk catch on they will be all at it .....with the get out of jail card free supplied by the local fuzz ....sorry mate I forgot to pay....

a stunt by cops .....yes .....but the cuts are here to stay, now the torys have a majority I believe the next few years are going to be hard ones if your sick , old , without work , a victim of crime .

ww3 ....maybe not ....but cuts are something to prep for.
they have already halved our local police force, the two nearest police stations have now been reduced to 2 officers at one, and 3 at the other. good job we are a law abiding lot in north devon.
that's why they done it bp , same here in rural Worcestershire never see a cop car from one year to the next....but it wont be long before the city boys catch on .

also if you read that report would you be more or less likely to steal some juice ....Rolleyes
no, in my area, everyone knows who you are and where you live, so getting up to mischief is really a no-no.
We are down to one copper here ,heating oil and farming equipment are being nicked a lot ,the police can't cope .its going to get a lot worse
don't see a copper here unless its a "domestic" with kids in the house.
So if it's not a crime lets nick fuel off the Pigs lol.
yeah right.
Oh works in garage people drive off all the the time. Police just knock on their door tell them to pay up. If they havnt paid within a couple of days they go back. Do the same in morrisons with a full basket of tvs or expensive meat its shoplifting. Filling your boot with food or fuel its the same offence but with a relaxed attitude.

Living and working in a city the cutbacks are noticble. Police radio all bars pay a late night vevy goes off at 3am so you have to phone 999 possibly wait an hour for a response so its evectivly martial law on a nightime.
Pages: 1 2