Survival UK Forums

Full Version: June 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is June 6 not a big deal in the UK?

Just wondering.

It is practically a national holiday over here.
Hardly a thing to note such an important date, unfortunately there are a large proportion of the population of the UK who don't appreciate the price paid by others for their freedom today, a sad reflection of us all here.
Not really Mort just another day.
the ones who were alive then and are still alive now know the price paid, but like TH says as far as the general public goes its just another day.
Our society is such that sacrifices like this are brushed under the carpet whilst they venerate 1200 years of muslims doing nothing but kill and maim.

Such is the way of societies taken over by limp wristed liberals. Destroyed by a few individuals in positions of power that talk a good fight and play on our good will and good nature to further their agendas.
its not so much about 1200 years of Islam its more about the lefty PC brigade who'll be the first to have their hands out in a crisis.

we aren't allowed to be proud of our nation, thats rascist don't you know?Big Grin
Most are more interested in the French Open Tennis MB, its a bloody disgrace to the memories of the the that fell let alone the few that still live....its nothing less than shameful .
Guys you say left wing ,but it's the wright wing torys that are in power noww
Tptb left or wright don't give a shit that's why it's not a public holiday
Here here BB. All it means to tptb when people die in the forces is a) it's someone the state can't milk for every penny & b) it's someone the state won't have to pay for in way of pension etc.. We are just a number to them. I know that's all we are, because it's what they keep asking me for when I have to ring their various departments.
And instantly the memory of the thousands that gave their lives is all about YOU ???
Pages: 1 2