Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Number 1 and Number 1, 2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is your number 1 threat you're prepping for?

What is the number 1 and 2 occurrences, post threat, that you're prepping for?

A few examples, number 1 threat, unemployment. Occurrence, not being able to pay the bills. No food.

Threat - nuclear war.
Occurrence - Radiation poisoning, lack of food.

Threat - Financial collapse.
Occurrence - infrastructure breakdown, rioting people.

That sort of thing.
Islamic State, unemployment financial collapse probably in that order !!
Jihadists, Economic collapse, Societal collapse, WROL.
At my age my greatest concern is that I will have more and more difficulty doing number one and that number two will stop happening on a regular basis.
Home grown terrorist s and a pussy government dealing with it second one financial collapse

bd
My number one worry is of financial collapse.

I am not self-sufficient, although I could be in an emergency, but there are useful items that I still need to buy - things that will help my kids and their kids to be more comfortable.

I still work full-time, and will continue to do so right up to the collapse - primarily to afford useful stuff but also because I enjoy it immensely.
The immanent Financial collapse , and staged ...terrorist attacks, leading to war....and the subsequent shortage of wine gums that would surely follow ....Doom and Gloom ( stock up now ! ) oh and maybe being hit by a rock !
I'm with Mortblanc on this one Smile
1. Pandemic - self imposed isolation for 6 months - food etc
2. Financial meltdown - food etc
3. terrorism - etc

I'm now old and wise enough to be able to cope without Harveys Bristol Cream
Financial meltdown followed by collapse of law enforcement.

or possibly Mort overdoses on a laxative...
Pages: 1 2