Survival UK Forums

Full Version: drill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well its been a while but next weekend we're off the whole tribe and the dog have a practice bug out up the coast from Wales and probably into Scotland will be camping with minimal gear and fishing and hunting up there for about a week
its just to see how we all cope with the upheaval of it
yes I know it sounds like a camping trip and of course this is how it was put across to the family but the more of these kind of trips I can do with them the easier it will be if we ever have to do it for real
practice practice practice

bd
photos please.....Smile
Hope it goes well.

For a little fun 'forget' to take a lighter and make the family use flint and steel.
My misses without a cup of t first thing in the morning lol no have to draw the line there a little camping cooker for the first brew of the day

bd

Yes will have photo's for sure ?
Well off tomorrow ill post a picture tomorrow of the back of my truck omg i need a van but saying that it has made me thinkof whar is essential and what really could be left behind

bd
We've just come back from camping & 1/2 the stuff we took never got used so will be left at home next time.

Have fun
Have fun BD. Welcome back GR
How do you post photos
(1 August 2015, 17:58)bowdrill Wrote: [ -> ]How do you post photos

I use a separate free photo service called phtobucket.

You sign up and post photos you wish to share to your account following their instructions.

I transfer the photos I wish to post to my photobucket account and copy the photo and paste it to the post on this forum.

Only the photo you wish to be seen, or occasionally a gallery you select can be accessed. Your computer is not compromised since it is a third party service that separates websites from your computer.

It is not the only service available, simply the one I use.
Thanks mate
Pages: 1 2