Survival UK Forums

Full Version: We Are All Preppers Now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-28...eppers-now

We Are All Preppers Now
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 08/28/2015 23:00 -0400
Via The Mises Institute,

Damian McBride is the former head of communications at the British treasury and former special adviser to Gordon Brown, erstwhile Prime Minister of the U.K. Yesterday he tweeted some surprising advice in response to the plunge in global equities markets.;

Advice on the looming crash, No. 1: get hard cash in a safe place now; don't assume banks & cashpoints will be open, or bank cards will work.

Crash advice No. 2: do you have enough bottled water, tinned goods & other essentials at home to live a month indoors? If not, get shopping.

Crash advice No. 3: agree a rally point with your loved ones in case transport and communication gets cut off; somewhere you can all head to.

Evidently, McBride interprets the wipe-out of over $3 trillion in total global market cap during the three-day rout as a prelude to a much broader and deeper financial crash that will precipitate civil unrest.

Quote:Just like mid-October last year, the market howls; the Fed panics & puts the dummy back in; and we all pretend it's OK again. It's madness.
— Damian McBride (@DPMcBride) August 25, 2015

Every day the era of easy borrowing persists just means even more loans that won't be repaid when the real crash finally comes.
— Damian McBride (@DPMcBride) August 25, 2015

Today is just the stock market catching up with the terror over defaults that's been gripping the bond market for months.
— Damian McBride (@DPMcBride) August 24, 2015

According to McBride, we were close enough in 2008 and what's coming is on 20 times that scale.
don't expect the British sheeple to follow his advice, they'll just laugh and go back to watching Big Brother/the X Factor/ the footie etc etc.
Check out GREG HUNTER .....USA WATCHDOG on youtube look at the JIM SINCLAIR interview.
omg , not the super duper big one , the one that's been coming since 2008 , year after year after year.....but this years different Rolleyes because somebody iv never heard of before has told us about it.

quick rush out and get some para cord before its too late and beans don't forget lots of beans.

big knife ....tent .... para cord [ops already said that Smile]
don't forget you blow up doll as you might just end up ....truly alone...Tongue.

tonight im getting very drunk on aldi pear cider and spiced rum ....and if by tomorrow the worlds gon to pot iv only got myself to blame.....Heart
Same crap I have been reading from out of work politicians turned book sellers and gold dealers for 40 years.

As was stated in another thread on this very same issue earlier in the week, if Labor were still in power McBride would be shouting that it is no big deal and everything was under control. For him, this is just politics and I am sure his stocks and investments are doing well and he has not run to Aldis to purchase any panic food.

No, I am not going to run out and buy Greg Hunter's Gold (He is a bullion dealer and his site exists to sell his product) to protect me from this imagined panic.

There was some brief scrambling over here on Monday last, when the exchange fell by 1,000 points, then the exchange leaders reminded the market that the volume has become so large that a 1000 point drop is now only a 3% correction.

When you are dealing with the entire world's monitory supply, or a large portion of it, the numbers are so large they become frightening at their mention and therefore better for use as panic fodder.

What would we do for excitement without bogus internet news sites?
i would be most interested on any evidence you can put my way on Greg hunter being a bullion dealer MB if you can provide it ?
(29 August 2015, 17:49)Sunna Wrote: [ -> ]omg , not the super duper big one , the one that's been coming since 2008 , year after year after year.....but this years different Rolleyes because somebody iv never heard of before has told us about it.

quick rush out and get some para cord before its too late and beans don't forget lots of beans.

big knife ....tent .... para cord [ops already said that Smile]
don't forget you blow up doll as you might just end up ....truly alone...Tongue.

tonight im getting very drunk on aldi pear cider and spiced rum ....and if by tomorrow the worlds gon to pot iv only got myself to blame.....Heart

Sunna, this seemed to be a rather straightforward article. If you've never heard of the guy, why don't you look him up before posting. This article appeared on Zero Hedge, a well-respected US site that is extremely careful about what it posts. Hostile debunking was uncalled for. JP
Spiced Rum ....Pear Cider...i spect JONAS....dear oh dear and drives all over the country.....looking for invisible houses in three shades of blue ?
nail on head ss......Heart
Anything happening on the GREG HUNTER being bullion dealer yet MB ?
Pages: 1 2