Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Miracles never cease!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Heart I just wanted to let all my friends here in on the news...

"Mary - The Blue-Haird Cougar" and I decided that we're too old to be "shacking up" in the "old folks' home", so we're getting married at 11:00 AM on Saturday, September 19th. here in Manassas. Anyone in the area is welcome to attend. It will be a somewhat casual wedding (this ain't our first rodeo).

We'll be moving to a much larger and nicer apartment down in Richmond Virginia at the end of the month, so I may be away from the forum for a few days.

Oh yes, we're definitely NOT planning on having more children!

JP
Congrats Jonas, I hope things work out for you.

I am too old, cranky and cantankerous to put a woman through the misery of my permanent presence. Plus they made me quit hanging around at the in the blind seniors area. I thought I had caught a good one a while back but she had cataract surgery, took one look at me and that was the end of that!

Too bad about your decision not to have more kids. It would be an excellent way to get even with your grown children. Start a new family then tap out in 10-12 years and leave your ready to retire children with a little brother or sister to finish raising!
Congratulations Jonas ! Life is better shared.
Congratulations OM

Good to see there's still life in the old dog (and cougar)

We'll be thinking of you on your big day.

All the best

J&S
Congratulations ! JP and of course TBHC ....We wish you all things good and a long healthy life.....if by chance we win the lotto .....we will be there to raise a glass ....be thinking of you ...good luck mate !
best wishes JP.
Well done mate.
Jonas, that is fantastic. Many congratulations to you both. Good luck to you in all you do.
all the best...Smile
Congratulations to both of you. Now you will have to add blue rinse to your preps.
Pages: 1 2