Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Back again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The move to our new and much larger apartment (2 bedrooms, full kitchen, walk-in closet, etc.) went... well, we're here anyway. Now we have internet service after two weeks of waiting (and junk e-mail by the gigabyte).

The Blue-Haired Cougar has filled up the walk-in closet with clothes and is now prowling around looking for places to stash the overflow. We're about half unpacked, and I have a list of "honey-do's" that boggles my mind. My goal is to be all unpacked by Halloween!

But I'm back! Cool
Welcome back Jonas!

I know what it's like to move... probably moved house more than most people!

What's a 'honey-do'?
"honey...Do this, Honey.. do that!" am I right JP??Big Grin
(14 October 2015, 16:44)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]"honey...Do this, Honey.. do that!" am I right JP??Big Grin

Ah, I see!
also called a "nag list"................Big GrinTongue(nag as in "nagging" nothing to do with horses or stables!)TongueBig Grin
(14 October 2015, 17:28)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]also called a "nag list"................Big GrinTongue(nag as in "nagging" nothing to do with horses or stables!)TongueBig Grin

Ha, nagging reminded me of this little gem...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuvLUhuo52w
Welcome back JP....oh and Honey alias..... BHC ....hope you both settle in and start enjoying your new lives together.
Welcome back