Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What is the most important bit to have in a prepper house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Set aside location because that would only have the urban and rural factions fighting, so if or when you think about getting a home do you consider the FIRST item in your order or priorities?
Kitchen
I would have wagered a fiver you would have said WINE CELLAR Smile
I never have the stuff long enough for it to reach the wine cellar
God you sound just like my missus.
1st priority is water storage / harvesting and good quality filtration

Very closely followed by a Multi-fuel stove, big enough for both heating and cooking.
If you are talking about the actual property, then it has to be security/privacy of the property.

If you have a secure property that is also private, you can add everything else prepping wise to it.....
(12 November 2015, 19:36)Devonian Wrote: [ -> ]If you are talking about the actual property, then it has to be security/privacy of the property.

If you have a secure property that is also private, you can add everything else prepping wise to it.....

I think I misunderstood the OP.

If talking about the property itself, +1 to Devonian's comment.
Walls, a door or two (lockable + unlockable) some mighty fine windows and a dandy roof
I go for a working chimney and fire place, with that you have heat for warmth snd comfort, light to see by , cooking and baking capability, water heating / sterilising/ laundry capability, smoking - dehydrating capability.