Survival UK Forums

Full Version: You choose?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The awfully nice politically correct, diverse, inclusive rabidly Multi cultural Metropolitan police say if you get mixed up in a terror attack, don't look, don't observe, don't hide, don't fight just RUN.

Meanwhile Andy McNab ex SAS in the media says chances are if you do nothing you will die, so FIGHT because you have nothing to lose.

The POLICE says its THEIR job to fight bad guys and save your from terrorists, I would point out that when you only have SECONDS left to live at the hands of terrorists, its of little comfort to know the police are only MINUTES away.
(23 November 2015, 19:23)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]The awfully nice politically correct, diverse, inclusive rabidly Multi cultural Metropolitan police say if you get mixed up in a terror attack, don't look, don't observe, don't hide, don't fight just RUN.

Meanwhile Andy McNab ex SAS in the media says chances are if you do nothing you will die, so FIGHT because you have nothing to lose.

The POLICE says its THEIR job to fight bad guys and save your from terrorists, I would point out that when you only have SECONDS left to live at the hands of terrorists, its of little comfort to know the police are only MINUTES away.

No, you run in an attack, and fight if your plane is hijacked (cause you're as good as dead anyway)

According to the article you posted anyway squire

Personally I want to live, the situation dictates my response.
Not much fighting to be done against Marauding Muslims (or any other breed of tosspot) , they're more likely to have a weapon than we are (i.e guns) so unless you're Steven Seagull or Bruce Lee reincarnate it's probably not a good idea

Even normal not armed police do a runner or hold off until armed response unit arrive.

Daily Mail have made that article difficult to follow with the dodgy formatting.
Run and hide sounds sensible to me. If Jihadi John does decide to poke his nose into your hiding place you should be prepared to stab him in the eye with a pair of scissors or anything else you can find.

On that note, a large pair of scissors might be a sensible addition to an office workers top drawer or briefcase, particularly the type where the nut and bolt holding the halves together is loose.
Run and hide sounds pretty good to me, on the basis of running away to fight another day of course.

Could I put a bid in for a nice large pair of knitting needles in the household defence bag. Smacked sharply into the eyes or throat I reckon they could do a fair bit of damage.
This light hearted thread has started to remind me of my old martial arts instructor at school all those decades ago.

" Sir, if you were attacked by knife wielding maniacs what would you do? " enquired a young NR

" Bleed profusely" came the ironic reply Smile