Survival UK Forums

Full Version: 8 shot prinatable hand gun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'll be worried when they figure out how to print the cartridges.
Give them time Steve ,they will
Related, if, in a post-apocalypse-SHTF scenario, you needed to bag a few rabbits, pheasants, geese for the pot then you could so easily make a flintlock shotgun. Honestly, it would be childs play. Centuries ago people struggled to make barrels, but now there is steel tubing all over the place.
Think it might has to be gun steel mate i might be wrong
I HAD (important legal part) the 3D printer plans for the first printable gun they devised. Apparently that would give you 4 to 5 shots before it failed. This is much more advanced, but can see how it's much better.

Make your own blunderbuss. My old man has one, working too. Load it with spoons and hold on tight!! Big Grin
Quick send that blond reporter guy in glasses that looks twelve facially onto the Eurostar to take photos of his plastic gun with no bullets. Possibly with his arms folded. He can do a follow up artical of him buying a Swiss Army knife in duty free at an air port.

Just looked at the artical. Yup there he is. Terrifying!

Incidentally the gun looks like the nerf Maverick or whatever it is called.
total waste of time inho, just seek our your local "scallywags" and buy a decent Glock easy done in major cities so they keep telling us.
unless you happen to be a scallywag yourself this is easier said than done....chances are you will leave said pub without the goods or your fistful of cash or in handcuff's cos you tried to deal with an undercover rozzer.
(26 November 2015, 12:29)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Def would like one of these Smile

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...inter.html

Looks like a nerf gun, personally I don't see the point there are far easier ways of getting a gun.

(26 November 2015, 22:21)Steve Wrote: [ -> ]Related, if, in a post-apocalypse-SHTF scenario, you needed to bag a few rabbits, pheasants, geese for the pot then you could so easily make a flintlock shotgun. Honestly, it would be childs play. Centuries ago people struggled to make barrels, but now there is steel tubing all over the place.

Having watched a couple being made, it's not as easy as you'd think a zip-gun would be relatively but then you need ammo and neither are all that accurate.

A bow or atlatl would be easier to make and more reliable/accurate with a little practise.
Pages: 1 2