Survival UK Forums

Full Version: No Dig Growing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A couple of weeks back T O mentioned no dig growing by CHARLES DOWLING ..so checked him out on YT ....besides the obvious ....and great yields achieved
by Charles ....i can see a lot of advantages for us preppers stealth being just one ....dotted about the place great camo ...so that's what i will be trying this year ...small scale first , then who knows ....also going to pick a spot on my ground not used for growing , just to see how that plays out.....take a look at CHARLES DOWLING see if this may suit you....even for a simple test ....well worth a small effort.....rock on !
OOPS MANY THANKS T O !
been doing no gardening for years, ever since we moved to Glastonbury.
Your welcome SS, though personally I do use this method for intensive growing on my allotment mostly, as it has reduced the work load considerably and it is very beneficial for the soil. If by being stealthy your thinking along the lines of guerilla gardening take a look at forest gardening for ideas, I use that sort of method around my local area to increase fuit and nut trees and other perennial edible plants, a lot of which the local sheeple havn't a clue that its all food.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gypurUsJUcg
Great post T O very very helpful , getting that book ...many thanks
SS
NOTE WELL - it is Charles Dowding not Dowling
Thanks for the correction RS.