Survival UK Forums

Full Version: W A P...???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
web application development
has just registered , their home page says they are based in the uae . is this a private company or a newby prepper.

any mods know anything.
Another spammer. A side effect of me opening up the sign up page to the world.

So far though it has been positive we have a few new people that have posted and every now and again I go through the new users and delete all the obvious false accounts.
thanks.
Hopefully I will avoid the next cull then
hi mistwatch tell us a bit about yourself , who you joined , bank info ect...lol
Hi. I must be "green" as you nearly had me going, was about to spill the beans about my bank account until you asked why I joined...
(8 February 2016, 19:13)Mistwatch Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I must be "green" as you nearly had me going, was about to spill the beans about my bank account until you asked why I joined...

You'll soon realise to take most things Sunna posts with a large pinch of salt, eh Sunna Wink
GRASS...
(8 February 2016, 20:49)Devonian Wrote: [ -> ]You'll soon realise to take most things Sunna posts with a large pinch of salt, eh Sunna Wink

yep, that and trying to resurrect ancient posts written by people who left the forum ages ago.
all together now.....

I JUST DONT BELEVE IT.
Pages: 1 2