Survival UK Forums

Full Version: The wife said something funny last night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For sometime I've been taking steps making plans buying equipment for being prepared. I think the wife thought I was silly to be thinking like this but she put up with my son and I going off bush crafting in the woods etc.

But last night something changed she said we should get a couple of shot guns because we both enjoyed shooting in the services maybe we would like to go clay pigeon shooting and it would be sensible because you never know.
It pretty much starts off like that for most all of us Aguy ......my wife said "its time to sort out the preps room out " just the other day, and other stuff i have noticed ....more interest in preps ...last Saturday she watched a cooking programme and the guy used a piece of kit that cooked a meal using 4 A4 pieces of paper to cook a meal ...the device was called a Conjurer.....she was on the web looking to buy one....no luck yet though.
I've seen something like that on TV quite recently. Have you thought about using newspaper screwed up hard into twists or made into "logs" to fire something like a rocket stove?
Yes Mary and i have made a rocket stove, i have seen a picture of this thing on the web .....so i will have a go making it , the lid must be a real tight fit by all accounts ....i will come up with the goodies !
(19 February 2016, 11:41)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]It pretty much starts off like that for most all of us Aguy ......my wife said "its time to sort out the preps room out " just the other day, and other stuff i have noticed ....more interest in preps ...last Saturday she watched a cooking programme and the guy used a piece of kit that cooked a meal using 4 A4 pieces of paper to cook a meal ...the device was called a Conjurer.....she was on the web looking to buy one....no luck yet though.

They're also called hexa-pots by a company called Energia

http://www.amazon.com/Hexa-Pot-HPO-2L-Ou...B008GVVNCO