Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Bee Hives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
local radio just reporting that Bee hives are being stolen already often within days of being set up this spring, be careful and dont forget to postcode all your bees. Smile
Bee theft goes on every year, with about 30% losses every winter theres a ready market for stolen hives.
There are several anti theft measures that people take.

Marking the hives, installing GPS trackers, alarming them up. Still goes on and will do until we get the law changed so that if someone is stealing your stuff you can shoot them. So will go on for some time then.
Do not know if any one has found this site but they do a lot of bulk close dated food. Got Brown sauce for 20p a bottle, five 1kg self raising flour £1 you get the drift. Waiting on an order now bought over 30kg of food for £15.00 all goes in the storage cabinet. http://www.clearancexl.co.uk this is the address.
Sorry was trying to start a new thread not very computer savy.
Isn't that what a Londoner says to his naughty children "beehive". I await the groans lol
TH only the few remaining elderly Brit Londoners, the rest speak Farsi, Gujurati, Hindi etc.

The Rich one though they are different, you hear the London upper classes ( Landan Apper clesses) say stuff like " mey memmy end deddy earn thysands and thysands of pynds. Smile
(5 May 2016, 14:34)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]TH only the few remaining elderly Brit Londoners, the rest speak Farsi, Gujurati, Hindi etc.

The Rich one though they are different, you hear the London upper classes ( Landan Apper clesses) say stuff like " mey memmy end deddy earn thysands and thysands of pynds. Smile

Oi leave it out ma son!

On the topic of bees I have some that have taken up residence in the kitchen air vent and are getting into the kitchen and driving me mad. Please someone nick em!
Allo John gorra new mota Smile
I loved listening to the wonderful Ray Winstone in the CGI film Beowolf, " Allo mynayme is Beowulf and I'm ear to kill yor Monsta !!! "
Pages: 1 2