Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Katie Hopkins ROCKS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I love the number your Katie Hopkins does on the journalist(?) from Cable News Network here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6TLeg6_d9M

Interestingly, my grandmother's maiden name was Hopkins, and my great-grandfather came from Devon, which is where Ms. Hopkins was born. Small world...
If you like her then flucking have the bitch, a truly foul, twisted, homophobic, racist, fascist twunt who amongst the thinking classes is as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

Look her up on the net and you'll soon not talk about any possible family ties.
Yeah keep her ,disgusting whore .thought you would like her jonas .
Ahh Harry, spoken like a true communist! And now you consider yourself among the "thinking classes", how quaint. Overwhelm opposing views with meaningless verbage and you "win" makes you a professional "thinker". Giving that lot their own "class" is what is wrong with most of the world today.

I looked her up.

Truly a woman after my own heart.
Please MB take her with 95% of the British people thanks you .she is a scab against anyone that is not rich .just like trump .happy days
I personally like her - she speaks her mind. None of that grovelling luvvie stuff.
Mary n even with her views on gays ,fat people ,left thinking people,the poor the sick ,
Tell you what BB,

Did you ever consider the fact that she might be right, and your lot is simply deluded beyond acceptance of reality?
Nope, sorry, I like the woman. She may well have strong opinions, but so what. And speaking the truth may not please everyone, but it's better than the crappy waffle spouted by Lily (crybaby) Allen and her ilk.
I thought you lot were adept and survive,that's just hate for hates sake
Pages: 1 2