Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Simple question about NR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Honest opinions please, Am I anti social?
(19 January 2012, 14:23)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Honest opinions please, Am I anti social?

dont think so, i thought that was meTongue
I would say your anti social
(19 January 2012, 14:23)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Honest opinions please, Am I anti social?

No, forceful at making a point in something you are passionate about. I feel you try your hardest to help other people who have question, a font of all knowledge.
Lol I'll try that again, would not say your anti social
Cool thanks for the honesty tis genuinely appreciated, just of of the mods of another forum so beloved of bp, scythe, binary etc has caught me off guard on Surv Boards and accused me of being anti social. I know I'm a grump, an old fart, self opinionated, concieted, gobby, nagging, pushy, sometime ott, frequently wrong and out of order, but I never thought I could be accused of being anti social Smile

I guess I dont have the caring, sharing, tolerant and inclusive approach they obviously have in the other place Smile

Keep me in check guys if I get out of order.
Hey I'm not perfect who is, but like Grandpa Simpson I can multi task, I can sneeze, cough, fart and pee myself all at the same time Smile
NR, we love you the way you are mate. You have an opinion and are happy to express it. If we didn't want to hear other people's opinions, we probably wouldn't be on a forum. You have said a couple of things to me that kind of got my back up a little, but when I thought about it, I came to realise it wasn't you at all, it was me thinking I knew it all and not liking to be proven wrong haha.

Don't forget, there is a PM section, and I think that most the members on here are secure enough to message you and say if they have an issue. I've spoken to you about some things that I think are slightly embarassing, but you've been cool about it and reminded me we all started off somewhere, then said about no question is stupid unless unasked.

Mike had an issue the other week and spoke up about it. As far as I know we have solved that. I've not heard from Mike for a while, but I think he is on holiday. He's a good guy, like everyone else on here.

You're not anti-social. People don't like being proven wrong. So when you answer a questio they've asked, they've been hurt because their ego took a kicking.

If you were anti-social, you wouldn't be online, and neither would you be having fun about the sheep thing with Bristol. You wouldn't be building trust, gaining Scythe Trust Points, and building a network of people that would always stand by you.

If you were anti-social, you would probably change your name to Scythe13 haha.
Aye I was just wondering where Mike went and Skvez I wanted to try and rebuild bridges there cos they have a fair bit of knowledge tween them.
Yup, very antisocial. With all your question answering, and interacting. Disgusting behaviour - you, sir, should be ashamed Smile
HAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry, I know this is a serious thread, but I'm sorry, I had to laugh. Binary Ninja, you do come out with some awesome answers mate hahahahaha.

Yeah NR, damn you and your question answering and your interacting. How dare you make friends. hahahahahaha
Pages: 1 2 3