Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Failure of Civlility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When thinking about security, one must come up with a neighborhood protection plan, this book does a great job...

http://www.amp-3.net/shop-books/failure-of-civility

It is a primer for the untrained and knowledge for the trained in survival. We show you how to organize, what to stockpile and how to prepare your Neighborhood Protection Plan.

i have 4x6 index cards with neighbors info on it, and red, green or yellow stickers designating their rating....helps to identify friend or foe...
Please pull my index card and throw it away, and if I catch you snooping around again I will press stalking charges.
(17 December 2016, 04:24)Mortblanc Wrote: [ -> ]Please pull my index card and throw it away, and if I catch you snooping around again I will press stalking charges.

duly noted mate...

old school intel gathering ala Michael Collins and his merry band, The Squad...
I do like reading these books but that one is a bit pricey for me especially as much of it will be US based.
(17 December 2016, 19:50)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]I do like reading these books but that one is a bit pricey for me especially as much of it will be US based.

I wondered about that aspect for you guys..it is pricey, but well worth the money imo, and chocked full of good info, etc....

i do believe that much of we (preppers/survivalists/boy scouts) are into, is cross border in many ways, just have to cherry pick the nuggets of wisdom out....
(17 December 2016, 20:07)PSYOP Soldier Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 December 2016, 19:50)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]I do like reading these books but that one is a bit pricey for me especially as much of it will be US based.

I wondered about that aspect for you guys..it is pricey, but well worth the money imo, and chocked full of good info, etc....

i do believe that much of we (preppers/survivalists/boy scouts) are into, is cross border in many ways, just have to cherry pick the nuggets of wisdom out....

I agree that much is cross border but in my experience there is a small amount that we can use and an expensive book isn't usually worth it unless the subject matter is such that you can't get a UK version and there is suffiicient in there that is relevant. Most of the time I have burnt my fingers for a few nuggets of info. So anything that expensive is not on my list.
I just looked up "Failure of Civility" on Amazon. Pricey it is, but a book underneath it is free for Kindle readers.

Check out "Contact!: A Tactical Manual for Post Collapse Survival Jun 30, 2012
by Max Velocity". Free is good!