Survival UK Forums

Full Version: London Attack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wed/22/3/17

We are watching from a distance with concern.

I am aware that most of you are not in central London but this could have happened anywhere that a lunatic with a car and kitchenware exists.

It appears that these weaponized vehicle attacks followed by an armed charge into deaths arms (we call it suicide by cop) are becoming the norm.

What are the "preps" for this besides not being where it happens?
Not many details apparent from news reports reaching the US. Apparently the policeman who was killed was unarmed and not wearing body armour, which would be routine i the US. Defending against a surprise knife attack is risky even if carrying a pistol, because even a highly trained officer takes about 2 seconds to react, draw and fire. If all the cop had was a truncheon and particularly if attacked by surprise, there is almost no effective defence, particularly if the assailant is trained in knife attack and knows the most vulnerable points to attack.

While most US policemen are armed and wear body armour routinely, they are also trained in unarmed combatives and treatment of traumatic injuries. It us not known whether the policeman was slashed at the neck, or stabbed or if rapid application of combat life saver methods could have saved him.

A tragedy nonetheless.
Media making the most of it as usual....they really do all the hard work for ISIS.

Of course I'm sorry for the policeman who lost his life, as well as innocents who got caught up in this.

The terrorist: What a brave man for running down unsuspecting women and children, for which he deserves to rot in hell. As soon as he came up against the first line of softly-softly formal defence in the form of an unarmed police officer, his rampage ended and he was off to meet his heavenly reward.

That's how these things should be reported. Scorning and discrediting the perpetrators for all we're worth.
Media making the most of it as usual....they really do all the hard work for ISIS.

your quite right ...again LS and although for those on the receiving end of this terror , maiming and loss of loved ones which was the intention , as MB points out ...how? can anyone prepare for such an action ..fact is ...you cannot ...but i can be confident to let you know that 1. more funds will be found for even more security and expansion 2. the term "make sure it never happens again " ....our police and all hero's and did a fantastic job defending all of us the public 3. all world leaders will offer support .... are we getting ready for war ? ...look at the French attacks , German attacks, and all the rest . Building up for what ? consensus building ? across the globe.....this attack in London is just another building block ...the use of collateral damage ...men,women and children really does not matter to the perpetrators and even worse the people that control and instruct them ...what we need to wake up to is the fact that these scum have zero empathy they do not see or act like normal folk like US ...all that matters to them is their agenda ...how that is met or realised is of no consequence to them ....evil is evil ...so we should come to terms with it ....every dog has his day ! and they will get theirs ....all of it ....but for now my condolences to those that lost loved ones and gone through this terror.

As for our MM they continue to gin things up, and stir up the country ...in turn YOUR MM will join in the chorus to strengthen the resolve ...to enable THEM to carry out what is already planned.....with our consent ...because that is what THEY crave our consent that is why so many countries are playing the consent game ....we are all in it together....standing shoulder to shoulder....don't worry about Brexit by then we Will be at War.
There is - sadly - not a lot you could do to avoid that sort of attack. Be vigilant; watch for any weird behaviour carried out by the obvious targets; and report anything suspicious to the Police. And good luck with that. Personally, I am reaching tipping point with the "religion of peace", and I frankly go out of my way to avoid areas where I know they are nesting. I simply do not understand how the Police can say the attacker was on their radar, and not have some sort of warning, but then I guess it is not possible to watch everyone. I think we are approaching a civil problem with rather more speed than before.
I am getting pretty fucked off with the religion of peace,I'm on the left thinking lot ,but IMHO if they don't like the way things are run here then they can all fuck off ,
Another viewpoint from across the pond:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/24/britai...s-unarmed/

The officer stabbed in Wednesday’s terror attack in London was unarmed, like more than 90 percent of the British police force. Keith Palmer, 48, was stabbed to death while guarding the entrance to the British Houses of Parliament unarmed.

Just 2,800 out of London’s 31,075 police officers are armed, which the police force considers a safety measure. A cornerstone principle of the Metropolitan Police in London is that guns send the wrong message to communities by provoking crime rather than preventing it. Most officers are only equipped with batons, handcuffs, a mace and in some cases, stun-guns.

A small number of specially-trained officers are the only ones carrying guns on patrol. These include counterterrorism police and some officers in high-risk areas like the Parliament. While countries such as Germany, France and Belgium have put more armed officers on the streets in response to a wave of terror attacks around the continent, the United Kingdom has maintained its “policing by consent” approach to security.

The Metropolitan Police increased the number of armed officers by 600 after the truck attack in Nice last July, but the total number is still a mere 9 percent of the entire force...

(Over the years, I've gotten conflicting reports over whether showing a strong interest in firearms will keep a constable off the armed squad. Thankfully, I've not seen such a report in a few years but I recall a couple of tragic [Safety] Rules violations by police instructors who might have known better, were “gun culture” not officially discouraged.)
I think British police should have firearms
A US Blogger has a thought provoking diatribe on the subject:

http://captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/20...k.html?m=1

An...epiphany many people never realize...is...accepting reality and not getting worked up in the...theory.
And the London attacks, like previous and any future terrorist attacks, are/will continue to make my point until the point in time something is actually done about Islamic terror. And I strongly suggest you set aside emotions, politics, and even your own sense of self-survival to clearly see and hear the point I'm trying to make.

First, "What is it this time?"

Be it the Nice attack in France.
The bombing in Germany's market square.
The Boston marathon bombing.
The Cologne sexual assault party.
The Orlando gay night club shooting.
Or
The hotel bombing in Mumbai.

It's very apparent that nothing new is going to happen. The media will immediately rush to say it wasn't confirmed that it was a Muslim who did this. Then, when it's discovered it was, they will rush out to say Muslims fear a backlash in their communities before the bodies get cold. There will be furor on the internet on the right demanding we "do something about this." And people on the left will rush to say it's racism to point out the attacks came from Muslims.

But in the end NOTHING different will happen.

NOTHING.

And the reason nothing different will happen is too many young people, too many old people, and too many women have been successfully brainwashed in western schools to put diversity and the fear of being called a racist over their own desire for self-survival. They will continue to vote left, they will continue to vote for the elimination of western culture, and unless you're willing to waste your life by taking up arms and overthrowing a democracy, only to be killed yourself or land in prison forever, then your only option is to sit there and take it.

Second, this brings in the importance of stoicism and practicing it. Since the outcome is already concluded for this and all future terrorist attacks, why get worked up about it? I know it's not fair. I know it's not right. I know your country's very own survival is on the line, but it is here an ultimate test in sanity (and stoicism) applies.

If you don't control it, why bother getting worked up about it?

Yes I know murder is not acceptable. Yes I know terrorism is bad. But if it's going to happen no matter what I think about it, then I'm not paying the added price of stress, worry, fret and anger on top of it. I'm going about my day and working on the things I DO control.

Will I eat healthy?
Will I work out?
Will I work hard?
and most importantly
Will I spend quality time with family, friends, and loved ones?

These decisions and actions WILL have an effect on your future whether you are fated to die in a terrorist blast or not. And if there's something to save your energy for, executable and effective actions are it.

Third, these people did it to themselves...

The absolute-zero cold statistical truth is the majority of terrorist attacks kill a majority of people in western civilization who voted this political correctness in. Namely leftists.

The twin towers wiped out predominantly New Yorkers. Sad and tragic as it was, of the 3,000 people died the majority were leftists.

The party goers in Nice and Cologne? Young people living off of the government dime studying some worthless degree or another telling them how evil white people and capitalism are. Leftist.

Bar the cop who heroically died in the London attack yesterday, I'm sure people wandering downtown London that got run over by Terrorist Attacker #379c were good leftists.

Boston. Left.

The San Bernardino terrorist attack was at a government facility on government workers. Leftists.

The horrifying attack in the gay night club. Leftists.

And my favorite is when the occasional feminist gets raped at a refugee camp. Most definitely leftist.

...I acknowledge there were definitely some non-leftist victims in these attacks, but...it's hard to attack and kill conservatives in large numbers because those ignorant hick bastards are spread out over rural and suburbanite areas. They don't congregate in downtown areas to "party." And the major metro centers with the richest targets for terrorists tend to have heavily dense populations of leftists. Indeed a target-rich environment, so the rag-head loving liberals dish it out to themselves!

...Why should I care when the majority of people...dying in these attacks are the ones who welcomed them in...these people ...who call me racist, sexist, evil, fascist and "privileged," blame me for all their problems, and likely hate me more than the terrorists themselves do.

And this leads to my final point about terrorist attacks nobody's going to do anything about - self respect.

Much as I disagree with terrorism, Islam, and murder, there is one thing they have that westerners don't - self respect.

Disagree with their culture, disagree with their heinous methods, disagree with whatever you want, they actually have the self-respect to put themselves first and not roll over on their backs in a death-bound psychotic virtue-signaling competition to see who is the least racist and biggest proponent of diversity. They actually love themselves and their culture enough to die for it, while leftists can't wait to lift their skirts quick enough while jettisoning and throwing their own culture under the bus.

This lack of self-respect disgusts me... To be such self-loathing, cowardly, worthless human beings that they place more value on valuing others over themselves is revolting. It's so disgusting that in full intellectual honesty I can actually respect the terrorists themselves more because at least they stand for something.

So...why should I or anybody else care about this or the scores of attacks that are going to happen in the future?

Because nothing is going to be done about it. The people who are attacked don't care and even think they deserve it.
Nobody has the courage to speak up about limiting immigration to cultures that don't have irreconcilable differences.
And the people getting attacked are unconsciously the ones who brought it upon themselves.

A culture without self-respect will not survive...other cultures with self-respect are superior to it and will overtake and conquer it. Ergo, bar being armed to the hilt to protect my loved ones and myself, I just cannot muster up the care for the self-inflicted problems of self-loathing others. In the meantime I recommend what I always do. Enjoy the societal decline you have brought upon yourself and so richly deserve.

I'll stay in America and hide behind my Bible and my gun!
Pages: 1 2