Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Coffee sachets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Iceland are selling Nescafe all in one coffee sachets for £1 for 7 sachets. Good for putting in bobs etc.
UKS
That doesn't sound cheap to me. 7 cups of coffee when I can get dozens from a £3 jar.
(20 January 2012, 13:33)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]That doesn't sound cheap to me. 7 cups of coffee when I can get dozens from a £3 jar.

Small compact ideal to store and leave

(20 January 2012, 13:25)uks Wrote: [ -> ]Iceland are selling Nescafe all in one coffee sachets for £1 for 7 sachets. Good for putting in bobs etc.
UKS

Dammit I wish you were nearer me UKS I could give you a carrier bag full of coffee sachets
I've been thinking about sachete's recently UKS.

One I was thinking of was protein supplements and meal replacements. I'm in the gym all the time, and I don't understand why protein powders and meal replacement shakes don't get more mentions.

But with coffee, I love that idea! I've been thinking hot chocolate as well. It's just a pity there isn't an Iceland in Bristol that I know of.
Collect them and get your friends/relatives to do the same from B&B's & hotels. Same goes for sauce, salt, vinegar and sugar sachets from cafes.
Joe.
(20 January 2012, 14:05)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]Scythe,

Icleand near you

YOU LEGEND!!!

I didn't realise there was one in Nailsea! That's right where I'm at. Right, weekend shopping here we go.
Nice to see you scouted the area well. Wink
(20 January 2012, 14:58)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to see you scouted the area well. Wink

I'm new to the area.

I'm used to Tesco and Sainsburys. Morrisons isn't that common in the South West, so I stick with Tesco and Sainsburys. If I have to, Waitroes (which is probably spelt wrong). Because I'm not a mother, I don't go to Iceland :-p
Pages: 1 2