Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Worth a look
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Check out this website I found.

It's not the be all and end all, but it is well worth reading through.

http://pioneerliving.net/
Looks good. I'll add it to the links. ....... Done
When ever I see that fish symbol that represents bible thumpers I avoid it like the plagueSmile
The scenario is your walking up the drive and you hear a shotgun being primed. You look around you see a fish symbol or a 'Intruders will be killed and eaten' sign. Which makes you feel better?
I'd opt for the 'Intruders will be killed and eaten' At least they're being honest, no hidden agenda to convert you. Besides if it was born again Christians they'd all probably be ex drug addicts or ex alcholics.... Sheesh, given the two choices I'd probably shoot myself and save them the hassle!
"Group Hug, Group Hug, Let us all pray together and wait for the rapture, god will save us"

Erm NO, you pray and I'll prep and I'll rely on Sam Colt to save us Smile
"Look up there is it one of gods Cerephs with his bow triumphant?"

No its NR with his crossbow riding a Triumph Smile Smile

Priest on doorstep looking for vict... erm converts " Hello my son do you find solice in religous readings like the bible etc"

NR Yes Sir I do I find them soft, strong and so very very long Smile
Why do religous preppers cross themselves?

Just checking Knife, Pistol, Compass and Flashlight ?
(20 January 2012, 15:22)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]When ever I see that fish symbol that represents bible thumpers I avoid it like the plagueSmile

I'm a Christian, and am in Church (pretty much) every Sunday.

Having said that, I'm not the kind that shouts about the Bible, and tries to convert everyone on the planet. I'd rather set a good example, instead of annoy everyone in hearing range haha.
The information on that site is still worth a read though.
I consider myself to be an old crafter of the Essex cunning man type. If I walked into a church now I'd burst into flames.

Besides, the last time I went to confession I took a thermos and a packed lunch with me, when the priest asked me why I had bought them I gave them to him and said 'you're in for a long night father'.

No Gods, No Masters!
(20 January 2012, 16:50)Reality Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Besides, the last time I went to confession I took a thermos and a packed lunch with me, when the priest asked me why I had bought them I gave them to him and said 'you're in for a long night father'.

HAHA That's awesome! Not heard that one before.