Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Hello, Hello, anyone watching?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sitting here in the easy chair thinking about the nature of survival these days, my age, what to buy at the grocery latter, bla, bla, bla, the news flashed on and it occurred to me that you just had a bombing over there and they have just now moved against the group two days latter.

Since I was already in thinking mode the question crossed my mind, What is the government up to on this one?

Now it is a widely know "fact" that the people of the UK are the most watched people on earth. CCTV on every corner, CCTV in the tube station, CCTV in the tube carriages, push for facial recognition....You toss a cigarette butt on the ground and they mail you a citation for littering with your picture in an 8"x10" glossy and every prepper lives in fear of TPTB stopping them on the street and finding their SAK and giving them grief.

And still they do not take exception to a person carrying a 5 gallon bucket reeking with chemical odor down the street, through the tube station and onto a carriage.

Then after the fact they can not go back and follow the offender from when he got off the carriage until he arrived at a destination and move against him until a good 48 hours has passed.

The cover story and common sense are just not lining up on this thing.

It should never have happened according to the precautions and security measures already in place.

We have a saying over here: "The lights are on but no one is home."

Seems like over there "the cameras are on but no one is watching."

Either that or they were told to ignore the obvious and watch the scenerio unfold???
Stratfor Worldview - Snapshot
Sep 15, 2017 | 16:13 GMT
U.K.: Defective London Bomb Is Likely the Work of an Amateur (Stratfor)

An improvised explosive device detonated at the Parsons Green subway station in London during the morning rush hour commute on Sept. 15. The device, which in images from the scene appears to be a white bucket concealed in a grocery bag, is likely the work of an amateur bombmaker.

Though the device's timer was set to detonate during rush hour, the charge failed to achieve its maximum impact. Rather than inflicting the type of injuries usually associated with a large explosive device, the bomb injured 22 people and caused additional flash wounds and burns. Images of the device also show that the perpetrator used Christmas lights to detonate the main charge — a design that has appeared in bomb making instructions published in al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula's Inspire magazine. This suggests that an aspirational jihadist may have carried out the Parsons Green attack.

It is also notable that the device was timer-detonated, a tactic typically used to conduct simultaneous or serial attacks. Coupled with the fact that Inspire magazine's last issue called for grassroots militants to carry out attacks on trains, train stations and rail lines, this indicates that additional attacks should be expected.

The bombmaker is still at large and could remain a threat if he or she is able to increase the efficacy of the bomb design. London has already suffered vehicular and knife attacks by terrorists earlier this year. Nevertheless, given the surveillance and forensics available to London authorities, the perpetrator will likely be detained quickly.

Editor's Note: This report was produced in collaboration with Threat Lens, Stratfor's unique protective intelligence product. Designed with corporate security leaders in mind, Threat Lens enables industry professionals to anticipate, identify, measure and mitigate emerging threats to people and assets around the world.
On the news earlier police chief stated they were making use of our military ...so that the police could free up more men to hunt down the perpetrators ? .....as stated in the original post these attacks and how they are carried out ...do not stack up ! there is something not right ....as Noel Coward once said ...life is but a play ....the question that should be being asked is "who's the director "....because they desperately need a new script writer and story line, its a bit like (EastEnders) you can leave the country for a year ....come back and pick up where you left off to the same old shit....not that murdering innocent people ever makes it a means to an end that's worthwhile ....Fear is the name of the game .....you can control many at the expense of just a few.
The entire system is in place based on the ability to prevent exactly the actions that just occurred.

The Terrorist should have never made it to the bottom of the stairs of the tube station, carrying a 5 gallon bucket of who knows what, before he was stopped.

Once the detonation occurred within seconds the CCTV should have been tracing the person that set the bucket down from camera to camera while the police rushed to stop him before he got 2 blocks away from the train.

That was the performance they used to justify the presence of a 24/7/365 watch on every citizen in London.

Either no one is watching the camera system, it is not performing up to the advertised standard, the prevention of terrorism is not the reason for its existence, or (heaven forbid), selected incidents of terrorism are being allowed to justify a pre-planned agenda.
or (heaven forbid), selected incidents of terrorism are being allowed to justify a pre-planned agenda.

Its just my opinion but your last sentence i believe to be the closest to the truth ....all anyone need do is take a look at Tony Blair .....WMD.....he stands up these days making stupid statements....as if anyone with one brain cell will even listen to what the idiot is talking about .....he does not even realise HE is DONE yep he is that dumb ! .....God help us all...................
TPTB are happy for us to be used as bait. The nutters take us out then they track his helper down with the records of our surveillance state. This way the nutters are reduced slowly and no ham, to them anyway. Unfortunately for them there are a few ways it can go. We get fed up and start doing something. Either voting against them or more direct action. Perhaps a few nutters want to make more of a mark and go for the politicians or their supporters, Plod.

People are waking up despite the propaganda they are getting from the MSN and the government. So it looks like the first one. Myself, I wouldn't be upset to find front page news of a bunch of politicians blown to bits.

This country has changed so much. It will never be the same.
To be honest, after a few fluffed attempts to deal with the terrorist attacks, I started to get a bit bored with the standard "we have things under control" rolled out by the folks in charge. They obviously haven't got a clue. I suspect it will come down to local communities "dealing" with things themselves. From where I live, events in London look a very long way away, and I have better things to do with my time than agonise over crap!