Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Downloads what do you do with them
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All the downloads that you collect what do you do with them?.
Leave them stored on your computer. Print off certain files or print them all off.
Store all on multiple media from DVD-Rs, Flash drive, USB hard drive but the most vital and essential stuff gets printed off and kept in A 4 files.
Right now I admit I've saved copies. But I'm waiting for payday when I can get more ink and print them off, at least duplicates!

WTSHTF there's not guarantee electricity will be on, or that laptops will work (EMP). So that is why I'm going for printed hard copies!
If folks can afford or manage it there absolute essential items should be ither laminated or stored in ziplock bags.
(25 January 2012, 09:51)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]If folks can afford or manage it there absolute essential items should be ither laminated or stored in ziplock bags.

I've said this quite a few times....and a faraday cage.
I'm the same as NR. I print all my stuff off at work though which is a problem atm as I'm not working. But soon.
have printed off hard copies of what i want to keep and store them in hard backed files.
I've got mine stored on one of those usb widgets and the PDF files are also on my Kindle.
(25 January 2012, 13:29)TOF Wrote: [ -> ]I've got mine stored on one of those usb widgets and the PDF files are also on my Kindle.

PDF ON KINDLE!!!! Why didn't I think of that!!! Nice one.
You can also put word documants on the Kindle, but I haven't looked into that properly yet. And there's the space thing too.Smile
Pages: 1 2