Survival UK Forums

Full Version: World War 3 question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been wondering why nothing about the Iran situation has been mentioned on the news. I thought there would be more getting said. Then it raised a question I'm actually unsure about how to answer to myself, especially with the knowledge of current media.

If WWIII broke out, do you think the media would actually tell us?

Previously, there was radio reports, and we all remember watching films/programs where a boss, of neighbour, or the local policeman on a bike would say to a gathered bunch of people...."We are at war...." then everyone knew what was going on.

I couldn't see anyone saying that nowerdays. I don't think my boss would come downstairs and inform us all that we were at war. I couldn't see it being reported on Radio1. The neighbours might come round and tell us. The newspapers wouldn't be important as I don't read newspapers.

I could see WW3 happening, and us not realising until we were bombed.

Nobody said "We are at war with Iraq or Afghanistan." There was never an official statement that I can remember. It just seemed that our troops were there, as if reported being there for 1 weeks before hand.
If a proper modern weapon deployed WW3 happened we simply would not know cept for the fact nothing electrical would work, but if it was asymetrical war you would prolly notice closed fuel stations, closed motorways, police leave cancelled, and radio annoucements.
(26 January 2012, 11:19)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]If a proper modern weapon deployed WW3 happened we simply would not know cept for the fact nothing electrical would work, but if it was asymetrical war you would prolly notice closed fuel stations, closed motorways, police leave cancelled, and radio annoucements.

I'd like to think we would hear that on the radio, but I don't think we actually would hear it.
The time to worry is when you turn on the telly, radio, PC and theres nothing there !!! Smile
Iran does not have the capability to start WWIII. If it did anything it would be confined to the ME. they would target Israel and then things would hot up.

Now it may have the capability to target the UK but they hate Israel and don't seem to see beyond that. If that had one nuke Israel would get it. If they had 10 then mayby the US would get a couple and us one.
(26 January 2012, 12:05)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]If that had one nuke Israel would get it. If they had 10 then mayby the US would get a couple and us one.

Yeah, but they'd never be able to get it here. It'd get blown out of the sky if they tried to deliver it via rocket. It'd have to come by boat, incognito, like in a shipping container of something.

Their air force consists mainly of carrier pigeons, and a nuke would be too heavy for that. Unless they've got a pterodactyl kicking around somewhere.
(26 January 2012, 12:05)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]If that had one nuke Israel would get it. If they had 10 then mayby the US would get a couple and us one.

I hate to comletely disagree with that. Yes they hate Israel more. But Israel has Jerusalum, which is the second holiest city for Muslims, and the holiest for Christians and Jews. They wouldn't dare to bomb Israel because it is their 'promised land' according to the Koran (I'm sure that's spelt wrong. The Muslim holy book).

Israel would be bombed second to last. Mecca (not the bingo hall) would be the last likely to be nuked, then Jerusalem. America and the UK would be pretty high on their 'to kill' list.

They would kill everyone in Israel, but they wouldn't dare nuke it.
(26 January 2012, 13:40)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Israel would be bombed second to last. Mecca (not the bingo hall) would be the last likely to be nuked, then Jerusalem. America and the UK would be pretty high on their 'to kill' list.

They would kill everyone in Israel, but they wouldn't dare nuke it.
you've got to realise Scythe, that to muslims any non muslim is sh1te, the only good Kaffir(non believer) is a dead one, so they dont care how many they kill, they're all mad and a mad religious nutter is dangerous!
(26 January 2012, 13:47)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]you've got to realise Scythe, that to muslims any non muslim is sh1te, the only good Kaffir(non believer) is a dead one, so they dont care how many they kill, they're all mad and a mad religious nutter is dangerous!

I get what you're saying. But you wouldn't bomb your second holiest city. That's like blowing up your wifes car, chop up her side of the bed or anything like that. You wouldn't snap your second favourite knife (a survivalists point of view).

I know loads of Muslims, Christians, and Jews, and there are plenty of nutters in all the religions. But they all agree that Jerusalem is holy.

Israel won't get nuked. Bombed, yes, but not nuked.
do you think england is to small to survive NBOMB
Pages: 1 2