Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Food and Brexit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A cynic is what an idealist calls a realist!
I’ll take that as a compliment. Smile
That it was PG
(2 February 2019, 01:29)LAC Wrote: [ -> ]It is strange that many of the same types who would scorn preppers for being right wing conservative nut jobs are now doing their own form of prepping, but are referring to it as stockpiling. That of course to them is different because they perceive the threat as coming from democracy loving Brits who they label as far right, and cannot see that the threat really comes from the entrenched and arrogant political class.

Not all of us are conservative nut jobs I’m a left wing nut job ,,it’s been awhile ,it’s nice to be back ,, where is northern raider When you need to be disagreed with Lol
(4 February 2019, 22:38)Barneyboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2 February 2019, 01:29)LAC Wrote: [ -> ]It is strange that many of the same types who would scorn preppers for being right wing conservative nut jobs are now doing their own form of prepping, but are referring to it as stockpiling. That of course to them is different because they perceive the threat as coming from democracy loving Brits who they label as far right, and cannot see that the threat really comes from the entrenched and arrogant political class.

Not all of us are conservative nut jobs I’m a left wing nut job ,,it’s been awhile ,it’s nice to be back ,, where is northern raider When you need to be disagreed with Lol

Ok no worries. Perhaps the yellow vest will unite all?
Lac the yellow vests are from the left and the right political thinking
(6 February 2019, 15:52)Barneyboy Wrote: [ -> ]Lac the yellow vests are from the left and the right political thinking

BB, yes exactly, that was my point.
Pages: 1 2