Survival UK Forums

Full Version: China Virus Threat 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Heads Up - Keep on eye on the China Virus threat. Early days yet but be aware it could turn nasty
(22 January 2020, 16:49)River Song Wrote: [ -> ]Heads Up - Keep on eye on the China Virus threat. Early days yet but be aware it could turn nasty

Yes be vigilant, with 120,000 chinese students and members of the chinese community regularly travelling to and from china, the coronavirus could be just a few hours away.

If it does get here, if you have to go into crowds be aware of people around you, and take simple precautions, avoid people who keep sneezing.

Its easy to pickup germs from door handles and shopping trolleys, use hand sanitiser after each contact. This simple act maybe enough to keep you safe, it’s good practice at any time.
17 dead and 500 ill, out of a population of 1.5 billion?

I guarantee they lost more to drowning in septic tanks and electric drill accidents last week!
Confucius say: "Beware of Foreign Devils!"

Send the visiting Chicoms to New York, Los Angeles, San Franciso and other large American cities with distinct "Chinatowns" in their inner urban areas. Let them reduce the number of Democrat voters.

If there is to be biological warfare this is a great opportunity which cannot be missed.
(22 January 2020, 23:02)Mortblanc Wrote: [ -> ]17 dead and 500 ill, out of a population of 1.5 billion?

I guarantee they lost more to drowning in septic tanks and electric drill accidents last week!
Correct Mort, more dead to RTA at the moment, but I would keep an observant Eye. The Black death also started in China around 1334, spread through trade routes to Sicilian ports 1340 killed over 25% of the population, that's over 25 million. The worst form was Pneumonic, just like this is, and spread through Human contact not Rats. Atishoo-Atishoo we all fall down went the nursery Rhyme.
Well, it's not exactly a pandemic...yet .. but has all the hallmarks of potential chaos. I shall look to avoid Chinese folk!
I wonder how much affect this will have on Chinese takeaways and restaurants , after all many go home for the new year ......like Mary has said ....avoid them ! .....sounds like a good plan to me....will make our own take away !
I myself am wondering why the world leaders might want to be restricting travel of much of the population over the next few weeks.

Saying "you can't go here, there ,or the other place" would bring mass questioning. Declaring a medical emergency would require no cagey answers.

As it is, this "pandemic" has taken fewer lives and less hospital space than the normal flu strains. Every year we have some strain of flu that has the "potential" for world wide epidemic. Why choose this strain that has such mild impact at this point in time?

It is being sensationalized by the press world wide and is proving handy for personal restrictions and crowd control without real explanations.
I have been thinking the same MB .....what is the motive ? The stock markets are down , oil price is up , gold price heading upwards ,something is definately up ....and not this virus ,looks like THEY want us to look here instead of looking over there ........maybe the financial reset is imminent ? Food shortages globally ? Food prices on a upwards trend all over the globe , increasing gaps in supermarket shelves, what ever ...but this virus needs to be on a worldwide scale for what ever the intended purpose /reason .......more rice n beans ! .
I saw my first sign of bulk buying today, Asda was stripped bare of 3k packs of Pasta moments after the staff filled the shelves, Bread flour area was almost empty and Yeast was down to a few individual packs, I saw one bloke with a trolley filled with Flour, Rice and Pasta, thankfully I've enough of all of these items
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10