Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What we should know "Virus" and be doing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Let's get this thread up and running post anything that might even be obvious, I'll start with this:

A Virus can live for two years in your freezer, next time you go shopping do this, disinfect any outer plastic containers, I use sink and warm water and bleach 8 sprays of bleach half filled sink let food soak for at least 10 mins, I just leave it for around 30mins.

Frozen cardboard food boxes, take the food out of the box tip it on to a clean service and get rid of the box, wash hands and wrapped food in whatever you have and put in your freezer.

Try buy a UVC Ozone bulb this will kill the virus within seconds, I would suggest make a black box and fit a light fitting into it and place letters, parcels, foods whatever is new coming into your home, this will allow you to not have to wash or bin containers as stated above, and also allow you not to wait the stated living times on these items 3 days for plastic and so on.

UVC Ozone important the "C" it will split the dna of anything within 10 seconds, make sure its in a sealed environment, it is not safe for anything, and Ozone needs time to disperse.
There are lots of reports coming in of people intentionally spreading covid 19 or at least possible spread of it, this is in the form of spitting into foods like fresh veg and stuff, and spitting on hands and wiping it on public items that will be touched throughout the day, example tube train handrails and so on.

Dried veg is good option but hard to get now, I myself am going to avoid fresh veg unless my wife gets it before it goes on display.

Reports are coming in Boris has got covid 19.
Stress can really weaken our immune system, stress is natural and it normal to have stress at times like this, but try to lower it as much as you can, self hypnosis and guided meditation is a very good tool all over youtube plenty of them try a few find some that fit for you.

Introduction to Ashwagandha Powder it helps control stress hormone cortisol, used for centuries in ayurvedic practice, it will control the human body stress hormone cortisol which in turn will control help lower inflammation and boost your immunity, there are many other health benefits.

The Ashwagandha Powder I use:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B078...UTF8&psc=1

Make tea or Capsules I sooner use the Capsules as this stuff taste and stinks but it is very good gives a lot of extra stamina.

Capsules I use one or two per day, morning and night, start with night only get use to it, as it can make you sleepy its strong stuff, I find I only get sleepy when having a huge teaspoon of it in tea.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00I...UTF8&psc=1

Oh, so you are a snake oil pusher selling some bogus powder??

My local LEO told me to beware of you just last night on the local news!
Hello Mortblanc please tell me how you came to that conclusion?
I don't view as credible such information which makes claims and promotes products without providing the original source for the information. Instead, here is current information on the life of viruses on surfaces:

https://www.webmd.com/lung/how-long-covi...n-surfaces

Here's a guide to how long coronaviruses -- the family of viruses that includes the one that causes COVID-19 -- can live on some of the surfaces you probably touch on a daily basis. Keep in mind that researchers still have a lot to learn about the new coronavirus that causes COVID-19. For example, they don't know whether exposure to heat, cold, or sunlight affects how long it lives on surfaces.

Metal
Examples: doorknobs, jewelry, silverware
5 days

Wood
Examples: furniture, decking
4 days

Control Spread of Coronavirus
As COVID-19 spreads, what habits should we practice in our daily lives to avoid infecting others? WebMD’s Chief Medical Officer, John Whyte, speaks with U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams to address common questions and misinformation about this virus.

Plastics
Examples: packaging like milk containers and detergent bottles, subway and bus seats, backpacks, elevator buttons
2 to 3 days

Stainless steel
Examples: refrigerators, pots and pans, sinks, some water bottles
2 to 3 days

Cardboard
Examples: shipping boxes
24 hours

Copper
Examples: pennies, teakettles, cookware
4 hours

Aluminum
Examples: soda cans, tinfoil, water bottles
2 to 8 hours

Glass
Examples: drinking glasses, measuring cups, mirrors, windows
Up to 5 days

Ceramics
Examples: dishes, pottery, mugs
5 days

Paper
The length of time varies. Some strains of coronavirus live for only a few minutes on paper, while others live for up to 5 days.

Food
Coronavirus doesn't seem to spread through exposure to food. Still, it's a good idea to wash fruits and vegetables under running water before you eat them. Scrub them with a brush or your hands to remove any germs that might be on their surface. Wash your hands after you visit the supermarket. If you have a weakened immune system, you might want to buy frozen or canned produce.

Water
Coronavirus hasn't been found in drinking water. If it does get into the water supply, your local water treatment plant filters and disinfects the water, which should kill any germs.

Coronaviruses can live on a variety of other surfaces, like fabrics and countertops.

What You Can Do
To reduce your chance of catching or spreading coronavirus, clean and disinfect all surfaces and objects in your home and office every day. This includes:

Countertops
Tables
Doorknobs
Bathroom fixtures
Phones
Keyboards
Remote controls
Toilets

Use a household cleaning spray or wipe. If the surfaces are dirty, clean them first with soap and water and then disinfect them.

Keep surfaces clean, even if everyone in your house is healthy. People who are infected may not show symptoms, but they can still shed the virus onto surfaces.

After you visit the drugstore or supermarket, or bring in takeout food or packages, wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water. Do the same thing after you pick up a delivered newspaper.

WebMD Medical Reference Reviewed by Hansa D. Bhargava, MD on March 23, 2020
Good information CharlesHarris, I was bit shocked by the glass and ceramics thats a long time.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B015...UTF8&psc=1

Help build your immune system, Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin D3, K2 MK-9 & Turmeric Tablets.

D3 is major player here these are 23mcg, when I bought them they were 25mcg.

This is a decent mix worth the money, company is a ISO 22000 certified facility.

I have no interest or make any financial gain for these links, just trying to help.

Report coming in people are going out during the night are spitting on their hands and rubbing hands on car door handles, I am starting to see a pattern but won't say it here as it involves a religion.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11