Survival UK Forums

Full Version: new contacts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello I'm new to the site.

I've joined the site for a specific reason as I will explain. First off let me tell you I'm situated in North Shropshire. I'm looking to contact fellow preppers who are reasonable local to here – Shropshire, South Cheshire, North Wales, Welsh border preferably. Although I'm open to further afield.

Ok that being said I looking specifically for preppers who KNOW without doubt that this Covid 19 is a total fraud. I want to hear from people that are AWAKE to the plandemic, have a reasonable understanding why its being orchestrated, are doing something about it or wanting too and are preparing accordingly. I'm looking for AWAKE PREPPERS/TRUTH SEEKERS. The ones that are will KNOW what I'm specifically asking.

If your still thinking there is a killer virus out there & the government is trying to save you & have your best interests at heart, I DONT WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU. No offence your entitled to your opinion but I would respectfully ask you not to contact me.

There is a shit storm coming the likes of which none of us has every seen before. I feel its important to be part of a group of strong & like minded individuals who have a good grasp of our current collective & shared situation regards Covid 19.

I know this post is rather heavy for a intro but I feel time is short.

Any of the above sound like you. Drop me a line or two here.

Thanks.
Right or wrong, I can't imagine what you plan to do with such enlightenment?
Ello mr nobody
Eyes wide open here also truth seeker
Obviously don't believe the hype for one second to many holes in the entire thing
Hi Mr Nobody
Here are my cards on the table. I am of open mind. What you say interests me. Information and preparation is vital.
I am plain scared and confused, not knowing what to believe.
So how can any of us do anything but trust and obey those in authority? I am a Christian and i am praying a lot.
There are people demonstrating, there are voices speaking against the rules imposed. I read the posts of Dr Vernon Coleman and much of what he says makes sense but perhaps not all.

It is important to keep our heads clear. This is a situation that has struck at the hearts of our lives. We must strive to find the truth.

So, what do you think will happen to the UK and indeed the world? How can we survive?
I'm in suspense waiting for the follow-up
(6 November 2020, 22:54)Mortblanc Wrote: [ -> ]Right or wrong, I can't imagine what you plan to do with such enlightenment?

I guess the same as everyone on here survive. I just wish I was in the states instead of the UK. A nice big country with lots of wilderness.

I cannot fart here without someone hearing it Smile
(7 November 2020, 19:48)Tomdhu Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in suspense waiting for the follow-up

Where abouts are you in the world?
(7 November 2020, 09:13)Ladybird60 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Mr Nobody
Here are my cards on the table. I am of open mind. What you say interests me. Information and preparation is vital.
I am plain scared and confused, not knowing what to believe.
So how can any of us do anything but trust and obey those in authority? I am a Christian and i am praying a lot.
There are people demonstrating, there are voices speaking against the rules imposed. I read the posts of Dr Vernon Coleman and much of what he says makes sense but perhaps not all.

It is important to keep our heads clear. This is a situation that has struck at the hearts of our lives. We must strive to find the truth.

So, what do you think will happen to the UK and indeed the world? How can we survive?

Hi I've sent you a PM - Did you receive?
Cheers
(7 November 2020, 01:17)Laura Ann Wrote: [ -> ]Ello mr nobody
Eyes wide open here also truth seeker
Obviously don't believe the hype for one second to many holes in the entire thing

Hi I've sent you a PM - Did you receive?
Cheers
(6 November 2020, 20:21)mr-nobody Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I'm new to the site.

I've joined the site for a specific reason as I will explain. First off let me tell you I'm situated in North Shropshire. I'm looking to contact fellow preppers who are reasonable local to here – Shropshire, South Cheshire, North Wales, Welsh border preferably. Although I'm open to further afield.

Ok that being said I looking specifically for preppers who KNOW without doubt that this Covid 19 is a total fraud. I want to hear from people that are AWAKE to the plandemic, have a reasonable understanding why its being orchestrated, are doing something about it or wanting too and are preparing accordingly. I'm looking for AWAKE PREPPERS/TRUTH SEEKERS. The ones that are will KNOW what I'm specifically asking.

If your still thinking there is a killer virus out there & the government is trying to save you & have your best interests at heart, I DONT WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU. No offence your entitled to your opinion but I would respectfully ask you not to contact me.

There is a shit storm coming the likes of which none of us has every seen before. I feel its important to be part of a group of strong & like minded individuals who have a good grasp of our current collective & shared situation regards Covid 19.

I know this post is rather heavy for a intro but I feel time is short.

Any of the above sound like you. Drop me a line or two here.

Thanks.

Your post caught our interest. We have already identified and visited areas around your way that we are considering moving to. You can read more about us here;

https://arwen1000.wixsite.com/stoicpreppers

Contact me if you want to discuss further. Good luck with your plans.
Pages: 1 2