Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Afghan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is Afghan about to get interesting? And has anyone else noticed our friendly private army Blackwat*r lurking in the background.
So is it a done deal with the Taliban ?
I think things will get very interesting in the next two weeks.
as long as whatever happens in Afghanistan stays in Afghanistan I couldnt care less.
Just get our people out and let the Afghans sort out their own mess. Too much western blood has been shed on this lost cause.

If they don’t want the taliban and sharia law then tough. They had the chance to fight, after all they’ve been fighting each other for centuries (and GB 1839, 1878, 1919) the Russians 1980s, and NATO).

Where were the 200,000 army and police and what happened to all their weapons ?.

If you saw them coming for you and your family and you had weapons what would you do ?. Go like lambs to the slaughter ?. I would rather go down fighting.
This is clearly a proxy resource war between the west and the PRC. Beijing Biden Manchurian Candidate, gifted it to the PRC for favours. The corruption runs deep. Since 2008 the US Stock Market has been hijacked by container companies acting as surrogate Chinese companies flooded with Chinese goods and funded by cheap money from QE. Trump was trying to turn this around and then Covid! Taiwan next, the Japs say they will stand up to them and the Chicoms have threatened to nuke them, this will be an interesting one to watch.
Looks like it’s kicking off over in Afghan, reports of a suicide bomber but going by the pictures of the casualties I suspect a grenade.
What a mess. Finally, the media is getting stuck into Biden. This could bring him down but that leaves us Kamila. If only the media had been honest before the election. Not that Biden won the election anyway.
It’s not over yet, I suspect there will be another attack pretty soon. I can see ISIS taking a pot shot at the last few planes as they either prepare to leave or a RPG attack at the end of the runway.
I think Biden just lost the next election . Anyone with half a brain knows you evacuate the civilians before you remove the military, Bidens level of incompetence is verging on criminal. Seriously why did they vote this guy ?
last reports say 100 dead including 13 US soldiers and about 1300 injured, first blast was said to be a suicide vest the second a car bomb.
UK soldiers will all leave Afghanistan TODAY.
Biden will pay the price , Politically, for this debacle.
It’s not over yet, I suspect there will be another attack pretty soon. I can see ISIS taking a pot shot at the last few planes as they either prepare to leave or a RPG attack at the end of the runway.
I think Biden just lost the next election . Anyone with half a brain knows you evacuate the civilians before you remove the military, Bidens level of incompetence is verging on criminal. Seriously why did they vote this guy ?
they voted for Biden because it was anyone but Trump.
Pages: 1 2