Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Vaccine Passport Civil Unrest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have noticed a lot of demonstrations taking place all over the world and in particular Europe, as expected our trustworthy media has decided to either not report it or down play it. However there is a massive global rising against the vaccine passport/restrictions.
So how do we expect this to play out ?
Does anyone expect mass riots ?
82% of eligible people have had both jabs, 89% have had the first jab.
no way will we see riots and why should we, it's only a few covidiots looking for 15 minutes of fame
Covid passports in the UK have been scrapped.
The door has been left open ! On that one BP .....which means they WILL use it ! Have no doubts about that mate .
I dont doubt it SS mate, especially for nightclubs and large sporting and cultural events, neither of which affect me personally.
Well Harry that’s a bit harsh. I suppose I am one of those so called covid idiots you refer to. However the issue is not whether you got a vaccine or not but rather a more complex issue of fundamental freedoms.
For example up here in Scotland we have had the Vaccine Passport introduced but this legislation appears to conflict with existing legislation such as the Equality Act 2010 and the Human Rights Act. At the moment I am in contact with our MSP in order to explain their mistake but if that doesn’t work out I suspect I will be one of those really annoyed covid idiots taking to the streets.
I don't believe that 80% of the population has been vaccinated. If that was so they wouldn't be pushing it the way they are. From the stats I see I think it is around 60% vaccinated. They are pushing because 60% isn't enough for their plans. It is a control group that statisticians can examine and make some deductions from.

Personally I won't be having a passport anyway. I've a nice yellow star marked up ready to go. The sad part is most people don't actually get what I'm saying with it.
history repeating itself eh SD?
Joe, I don't see it as harsh, how would you feel if you caught it then passed it on to a loved one who died from Covid? could you live with that? I couldn't!
Skean Dhude, I think I said 82% of eligible people have had both jabs, can you show me a link saying 60%.please. They are pushing it because a small number of people would rather put themselves and others at risk than do what is good for the population as a whole.
Current stats say that only 1% of double jabbed people who go on to catch this virus actually die from it.
if 82% are vaccinated I dont see why they are pushing it so much.
the only ones saying its for the good of all is the brainwashed sheeple, those of us with a brain are keeping away from others and watching what happens down the line.
Pages: 1 2