Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Prepper John
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it is with great sadness I have to report the death of the member we all knew simply as "John".
I have just been informed he passed away last Friday 24th September 2021.
I believe he had not been well for some time following a serious heart operation.
I am sure we will all regret the passing of one of our more prolific authors of all things prepping and survival .
I know I shall.
Very sad to hear this news BP ......a loss for everyone and this forum in particular ....... R I P John ........you will be missed that’s for sure .
yes, we had many face to face meetings discussing our shared beliefs over the years and I shall miss my friend John, gone but not forgotten.
Sad day…..
He contributed a lot to this site. Much of the files in the file area were sourced and sorted by him.

Like most of us he just wanted to slide under the radar. I'm most of the get togethers I'd arrange he would leave his home early morning, drive up and turn up early in the morning for breakfast in Morrisons and we would talk and swap drives. Then before the meet he would say goodbye and drive all the way down south not meeting any of the others.

Our best wishes and condolences go to his family at this time.
whenever John and I would meet it was self evident he liked his food!!