Survival UK Forums

Full Version: China
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is that pot starting to boil? Thoughts?
when China moves to take over Taiwan I think the UK should mind its own business.
I suspect that the reason they were pointing to China for the King Flu was they wanted to make them out the bad guys. Which means they will get home support for military action. However, I don't see the US military being up to the task now. Losing so many of their warriors while still retaining the snowflakes. I can't see the US getting involved now.
Interesting that you should mention that as I was watching this a few days ago:

https://youtu.be/kA2KaEKs1LA
It’s not a new event, China has been increasing military spending for years but it is still dwarfed by the US. If you look at US spending over the last 20 years it has been astronomical and this is during the tech period. If it came to serious blows I suspect China would be took out in a short time but it still has close to 300 nukes of which a few might make it through without getting intercepted.
I suspect if the US pulled out all the stops you would be looking at weapon system technology you didn’t think existed.
On the other hand Xi probably thinks Biden doesn’t have the bottle to fight so it does create a very dangerous situation.
(9 October 2021, 16:40)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]when China moves to take over Taiwan I think the UK should mind its own business.

But if they do take Taiwan what next ?, they already have their eyes on Australia and it’s resources......Don’t forget they’re playing the long game.
if it dosent involve BRITISH people, BRITISH businesses or BRITISH territory, then we should mind our own business, we dont have the large army that we had in previous times, its more the size of a "Defence force" than a regular army.
Well when you advise all your people to stockpile food , then buy gas supplies for 50% more than market prices ...I think we can take it .....somethings up Sherlock .
if everyone has a larder and stocked it properly we wouldnt have this panic buying.
You got that right BP ! ........they do not even understand (larder) let alone stock ......and even if they did they could not make anything from scratch to eat ....unless they were polish ....now they know how to forage, cook , and stock a larder ....we have a few of them around here .....and nice people too ! .
Pages: 1 2