Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Riots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Looks like things are starting to heat up over extreme restrictions concerning covid eg Austria mandating forced vaccinations etc.
I’ve started to increase stock levels at the moment but hopefully this will blow over.
Anyone else watching this?
Report of live rounds being used on protesters, never heard of that before.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16792699/d...-lockdown/
Yes I’m on it joe .....they will try this all over , a bit at a time and build up tighter and tighter till they get what they want ....it will not blow over joe ! They just release the pressure to lull us for a while , then double up the pressure ....there is lots going on right now and on many fronts ...and it’s all bad I’m afraid ....sorry if it’s all gloom and doom , but that’s the way I see things ...and have done so for a long time ......there will be a knew variant coming within days ....followed by more jabs !or tablet form just to keep the fear up ......we have seen nothing yet ! ....it will get progressively worse , it’s good to hear you are increasing your stock levels , you will need all of it mate ..all of it . The
I’m hoping Boris doesn’t go down that route, at the moment he knows he’s on a shaky nail and he’s safer if he doesn’t upset the masses but there seems to be a pattern emerging. You know it’s getting bad when the people you seen as conspiracy theorists last year and now proving to be right.
Not sure what is really behind things at moment but when they start shooting protesters you know it’s getting bad.
One nice thing about disarming your population is that you really don't have to worry about "real opposition". Rubber bullets, warning shots and water cannon will suffice, for now.

These protesters are operating for the cameras and not really "fighting" for their rights or in opposition to the present regime.

Thing is the cameras that they are preforming for are part of the system that is oppressing them. Making money and selling news both ways!!

What is really telling? The fact that %30 of the health care workers in US and UK have refused to be vaccinated. The most medically educated people on planet Earth, and they are refusing the vaccine!!

There were cries for mandating the vaccines for health care workers over here and they simply said them would quit. out system, nor your, can operate with %30 of the workers gone, so that threat died quickly.

The real concern is that 300 per 100,000 population (%0.003) infection rate, is NOT A PANDEMIC!!

IT IS AN EXCUSE!

Perhaps somewhere down the line they made the mistake of requiring Austrian children to learn maths, and these numbers do not frighten them. No one else in the world seems to know how to use a calculator.
I think we are entering the most dangerous time in history since WW2. I hate to go down the whole conspiracy route but I suspect there is something very big going down and covid is the tool rather than the cause.
Let’s hope things stabilise pretty quickly but for the moment alarm bells are ringing, and it’s not over a few inner city riots.
most of Europe is going down the communist route, Austria is bringing in mandatory vaccines and many others will follow, sounds like pre WW2 all over again. of course we all know the EU is one big fascist enclave.
I just hope the UK dosent bring in mandatory jabs or this person will have to join the new resistance.
my body, my choice.
It looks like Germany is now mandating the vaccine.
This is highly concerning as I have no intention of taking any vaccine, more so when the pharmaceutical company is exempt from liability.
I just wonder what type of penalty the Government plans to impose and would it be a one off or a repeating fine.
I’m actually shocked with what’s happening, who would have thought we would see the day that Governments would force medical interventions on people, it’s likes the medical experiments we seen in WW2 by the Nazis.
I envisage mass riots if it’s introduced over here, more so in inner city areas. My normal plan for these events is to deploy the caravan to a quiet area and wait it out but I suspect I will be out protesting with everyone else.
It will make no difference where you park up the caravan joe .....none at all ! When you consider the main goal that they want to achieve ....the vac passport ....without it you will not be able to support yourself or ones you love you will not be able to access anything .....NHS , buying food , paying bills , entry to any designated buildings , bank accounts ....get the picture .....you will not exist ! .....unless you are jabbed and have the passport ! It will become that simple ......the only answer is for Everyone to just say NO ....that’s why the mass protests are taking place .........it’s time to standup on mass ......as for the fines ....these can be altered to a prison sentence ! As quoted officially and on record ......this is only the beginning joe .......we will have to fight for freedom ! Failure ...we become slaves ......even in our caravans .
SS I totally agree, my bug out option was applying to riots as opposed to a vaccine mandate.
I don’t have a solution for enforced vaccines, all I know is it won’t be happening.
Pages: 1 2 3 4