Survival UK Forums

Full Version: China Preppers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It appears the Chinese are stockpiling food, when did they suddenly become preppers ?
they didnt.
They became preppers after being recommended directly by their own government joe .
being told what to do you mean. thats what happens in communist countries.
We are getting told what to do here ! BP ..........and we supposedly live in a democracy ! ......which is being hacked away and stripped of any relevance by the day ! ........look inwards here ! Let alone .....look over there and get distracted .
to a certain amount that is true SS, but its small beer compared to marxist countries.
most of it is panic measures and that will pass, as covid ceases to be a major problem here, the rates of infection are decreasing and eventually it will be no more than the common cold.
To my mind any political colour is no longer relevant ....however oppressive to its people ....when you consider people’s freedom being eroded on a global scale that is taking place right now .......you may well be right eventually when covid becomes like a common cold ......fair enough ......but look at the enormous cost that will be paid by ALL , socially , monetary, when the new era is introduced and forced upon us ....and all our freedoms lost ...the world over ! . The new normal will reach everyone my friend ......even the hamlets of Devon .....there will be no escape .....just my view sure ........but we all need to pay close attention ......and act on it when ever we can for ourselves as preppers would do anyway .....every man for himself ....eyes open not eyes closed wide shut .
until they do away with voting then we have the means to stop it every 5 years.
if they try to force anything different on us I think you will see mass protests and rioting on a national scale, Britain may be a population of mainly sheeple but even they will revolt when their freedoms are threatened.
we have "the mother of all parliaments" and we must ensure the work for the people not the opposite way around.
Well here we go again ! That new variant I talked about some days back ......is here the Botswana variant ! Worse than anything that’s come before ! Whoooooooooooooo be afraid ..... no .....be very afraid ......I have been sat on the loo for ages ......just waiting on the new booster jab ! .....shut down on the way no doubts .......how much more canned shit can we eat ? There will be loads of people running in all directions hands in the air screaming for help .......help us ! By next weekend .
Yep and right here at the holidays.

Each mutation is more virulent and less manageable than the last and we now know that no matter what TPTB do to restrict spread it will spread anyway.

And it makes the vax mandate irrelevant! No point in legally requiring an entire population to vaccinate against a disease that is resistant to every vaccine!

Continued push for vaccination will be proof that there is some other aspect that the "vaccine" is being used for.
Pages: 1 2