Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Covid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So almost 2 years ago we had covid on the radar months before it even started appearing on the media. Most of us had a head start and rapidly increased stores. Fast forward to present day and I don’t even know if the pandemic is really a pandemic. Yes there was people in hospital and people did die but now I am extremely suspicious about the whole event.
Just this week when we see mass protests over Europe and around the World and just at the point when the public start to question everything then out pops a new variant Omnicron. But that’s not all, now we have the so called experts telling us it might get worse than Ebola.
https://www.rt.com/news/541495-covid-str...-as-ebola/

So has anyone else got alarm bells ringing?

Has covid become a tool for something very sinister?

I’m starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist but with massive social media and mainstream media control can anyone say what is the real truth?
not at all Joe, wife went for her booster yesterday and she reckons they've all been microchipped, this morning her arm feels like its been hit by a sledgehammer and its in the glands both sides of her neck.
now with the SA variant they are talking about ANOTHER injection its all "knickers, Knickers, Knickers.
The recognition you have woken up to the reality of how things really do work is good news joe ! .....what you will soon come to realise is , it’s easier for others to ignore your view out of hand as they sleep on ....its to hard for them to even comprehend the your view as truth .... and they demand evidence ...even when it’s biting them on the arse ....they would rather except the As is than challenge anything, the path of least resistance ! .....it’s a hard road to go down Joe .....when you consider what and the way we are told from the first day at school ....think for yourself ! You do not need the recognition of others you are seeking however frustrating that can be , you will not be defined by others ....define yourself for yourself.....most will not ....come to terms with that .

Bear in mind most people are to busy surviving within the (system) they have been brought up with and ( live) in ..as do we all .....they can never break free if they have a closed mind .... just being a preppier is proof positive that the (system) is breaking down....you are not a nutter after all Joe !
being a prepper means we dont take anything as gospel, we dont believe what the govt says we have to research for ourselves.
the masses for the most part do what they are told and thats what TPTB want, a subservient population is a controllable one, we preppers are free thinkers not bound by convention or constraints thought up by others.
My gut feeling is the whole graphing/microchips/5G conspiracy thing was just a smoke screen to divert suspicious people away from what was really going on.
At the genetic level you can do a great deal, you don’t need anything else but the question people should be asking is why. In the very worst case is there any benefit in bio engineering the human race? Probably not unless you are looking at long term population control which we know will be an issue in a few hundred years.
My gut feeling is covid is just a over hyped tool to get you signed up to a vaccine passport. The vaccine passport might evolve into something more sinister.

Look at what we actually see,
1. A constant supply of cash to the pharmaceutical companies.
2. The end of physical cash.
3. An App on your phone controlled by the government.
4. Government control.
5. Loss of freedoms that you take for granted.
6. Massive media and social media control.
population control isnt in a hundred years its here now, its called agenda 21 I believe.
the world is overpopulated and its adding to the pressure on the system, too much pressure and the system cracks which is what we are already seeing.
(28 November 2021, 10:35)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]My gut feeling is the whole graphing/microchips/5G conspiracy thing was just a smoke screen to divert suspicious people away from what was really going on.
At the genetic level you can do a great deal, you don’t need anything else but the question people should be asking is why. In the very worst case is there any benefit in bio engineering the human race? Probably not unless you are looking at long term population control which we know will be an issue in a few hundred years.
My gut feeling is covid is just a over hyped tool to get you signed up to a vaccine passport. The vaccine passport might evolve into something more sinister.

Look at what we actually see,
1. A constant supply of cash to the pharmaceutical companies.
2. The end of physical cash.
3. An App on your phone controlled by the government.
4. Government control.
5. Loss of freedoms that you take for granted.
6. Massive media and social media control.

I think that's an accurate summary and balanced view of the agenda unfolding. The Roman empire for example didn't allow Christianity to take over, it became Christianity, and THE ONLY form of Christianity, then rebranded itself as The Holy Roman Empire.

The truth is always somewhere in between. Trouble is people are becoming very polarised from extreme anti vaxers believing covid doesn't exist at all to conformists who believe everything the government and MSM tell them. I still enjoy this forum for the more balanced views.
Just doing a bit of research into Omicron and the general consensus is Mild Symptoms. So why is the World in a panic? Or is this just another part of the game.
Part of the political numbers game probably.

Definition of a pandemic is now a disease that causes the death of more than 150 people per day, WORLD WIDE.

They were assured of a continued "pandemic" for months just due to the number of 90 year olds, "world wide," in care centers that were going to drop dead anyway, which they could label any cause of death they pleased.

We have a population of 7.7 billion people! More than 150 per day, world wide, die from being trampled by rabbits!

We have already discussed the new cry to deflect attention from the disasters already in progress is to pay some doctor to shout "new variant"! Clamp on travel restrictions and call for an immediate lockdown.

I saw where the South African doctors were talking about "strange symptoms" but they were not being specific. I suppose that if you state then then everyone shows up at A&E with all of them in 20 minutes.
I suspect that by now most people would have come to the conclusion that the covid pandemic is the work of fiction generated by a willing and able main media along with equally willing politicians and big pharmaceutical companies collecting even bigger bucks .....we have been conned ! And on a global scale .....covid is just the excuse and now the blame for what is coming Next ! It will get ugly and quickly .......in one Provence in India if you have not been double jabbed you will be refused food and lpg gas .....forcing you to get one ....that’s right now ! These measures are introduced all over the globe in different countries ....it appears to look haphazard and random at first but this gives the fear legs and moreover a wider audience and a sharing of responsibilities so no one country carries the can ....enabling finger pointing later down the line in all directions .....being complicit you appear to be doing the right thing by your people bull shit .....I keep on saying it .....we have seen nothing yet ...but be sure ....we will be forced to live through it and it will be bad ! Real bad ! .....and it will not be rabbits trampling all over you death......I did like that analogy MB .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6