Survival UK Forums

Full Version: A whimsy that I put out here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am not trying to push any ideological system. Feel free to dismiss this. Try not to name call as it really should be beneath you all by now. Any information can be looked at dispassionately and dismissed as rubbish if you so wish. Please try hard not to club about the head (metaphorically) those who post here, even if you do think I am talking s**t.

Revelation 6:4 says: “And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.”

The Greek word for sword is Machaira. It is a short dagger type sword that was once used for slaughter. A short sword is not great though, right?

The Russian word for sword is Kinzhal, the same name as their hypersonic missiles. These missiles are shorter than the ICBM types.

The word 'great' in Greek is Megas.
Mega is a unit prefix in metric systems denoting a factor of one million. It has the prefix M.

I’m starting to get a bad feeling about all of this.
So if it's already determined what can you do already?

I'm fermenting brew and pickling like mad, for myself, my family, and to the God of Small Things!
Ajax , there are many people with similar feelings and outlook ......most do nothing, some do something even if it’s sending up a prayer , there are even some that think because it’s over there ....it’s over there and will not affect them directly ....what about Yemen ? No one is talking about the horrors taken place there and right now ! How can that be right ! All eyes are fixed on Ukraine ....and not on the financial global system imploding and a new digital system being set up right under our noses .....Canada freezing bank accounts , locking up journalists for exposing the truth and on and on .....nobody is doing anything ....or at least the MSM is not reporting it ....what does this tell us ? There is only one answer ....that’s open to everyone ......just say NO I refuse to comply ....without our consent on mass .....they have no power over anything or anyone .
(8 March 2022, 20:41)LAC Wrote: [ -> ]So if it's already determined what can you do already?

I'm fermenting brew and pickling like mad, for myself, my family, and to the God of Small Things!

I don't know, friend. I was never spiritual. I am not here to tell YOU what to do. You have free will. YOU will do what feels right to YOU. I'm not here to interfere with all that.

I dream what I dream. I see what I see. I know what I know. I feel a sensation and it tells me to tell what I know. I get called mad, told that I do not know what I am talking about, that I am talking rubbish. All that is fine. I do not worry about any of it.

Yet I am here and so are you. If you wish a PM, then know i AM here for you. If this is public, then that is okay too - I am used to being called a head case. I've not been wrong yet though.
Have you typed a single one of the words I put up here and put it through a translator? Some of them are really shonky lol Have you tried others?

Please say you typed at least one of these words into a online translator before you despaired. My most sincere apologies if I misread your important words.
I am not here to convince.
I know what i know, and when the others move their chess piece then I see what they are doing. If the power stays on then I will talk about it. Anyone who wants to call names and dismiss ... yes, this is fine. I finally have made my peace with all of it. Everything ends soon.
I consider you my cousin. No matter what happens here (and it truly does not matter any more) ...I look forward to seeing you soon.
I am calm and at peace. I pray this for you too.
(8 March 2022, 21:02)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]Ajax , there are many people with similar feelings and outlook ......most do nothing, some do something even if it’s sending up a prayer , there are even some that think because it’s over there ....it’s over there and will not affect them directly ....what about Yemen ? No one is talking about the horrors taken place there and right now ! How can that be right ! All eyes are fixed on Ukraine ....and not on the financial global system imploding and a new digital system being set up right under our noses .....Canada freezing bank accounts , locking up journalists for exposing the truth and on and on .....nobody is doing anything ....or at least the MSM is not reporting it ....what does this tell us ? There is only one answer ....that’s open to everyone ......just say NO I refuse to comply ....without our consent on mass .....they have no power over anything or anyone .
Cousin, I hear you. I will PM you. Please try to find peace inside yourself.
(8 March 2022, 22:06)Ajax Wrote: [ -> ]
(8 March 2022, 20:41)LAC Wrote: [ -> ]So if it's already determined what can you do already?

I don't know, friend. I was never spiritual. I am not here to tell YOU what to do. You have free will. YOU will do what feels right to YOU. I'm not here to interfere with all that.

I dream what I dream. I see what I see. I know what I know. I feel a sensation and it tells me to tell what I know. I get called mad, told that I do not know what I am talking about, that I am talking rubbish. All that is fine. I do not worry about any of it.

Yet I am here and so are you. If you wish a PM, then know i AM here for you. If this is public, then that is okay too - I am used to being called a head case. I've not been wrong yet though.
Have you typed a single one of the words I put up here and put it through a translator? Some of them are really shonky lol Have you tried others?

Please say you typed at least one of these words into a online translator before you despaired. My most sincere apologies if I misread your important words.
I know what i know, and when the others move their chess piece then I see what they are doing. If the power stays on then I will talk about it. Anyone who wants to call names and dismiss ... yes, this is fine. I finally have made my peace with all of it. Everything ends soon.
I consider you my cousin. No matter what happens here (and it truly does not matter any more) ...I look forward to seeing you soon.

I'm not despairing Ajex, I've just accepted the nature of this realm for what it is. Doesn't mean I don't try my best, sometimes I do, sometimes I'm just indifferent to it. It's full of hypocrisy as SS has pointed out in a previous post.

Most preppers I've found are men, and women, of reason. Science has answered many questions but many have faith in a higher power, and many are convinced of it, philosophy links the two and tries to act as an interpreter between the two. You quote revelation from the Christian Bible, I too believe there is truth in it, from Revelation, to Daniel, to Matthew 24. The truth is though nobody really knows when the end times will come, they may well be upon us now, but so did the people of Europe in the 14th century believe that when the black death was upon them.

So I just keep on keeping on, and waiting for the third temple prophecy to be fulfilled, then I'll know it's about to get real!
(8 March 2022, 23:11)LAC Wrote: [ -> ]
(8 March 2022, 22:06)Ajax Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not despairing Ajex, I've just accepted the nature of this realm for what it is. Doesn't mean I don't try my best, sometimes I do, sometimes I'm just indifferent to it. It's full of hypocrisy as SS has pointed out in a previous post.

Most preppers I've found are men, and women, of reason. Science has answered many questions but many have faith in a higher power, and many are convinced of it, philosophy links the two and tries to act as an interpreter between the two. You quote revelation from the Christian Bible, I too believe there is truth in it, from Revelation, to Daniel, to Matthew 24. The truth is though nobody really knows when the end times will come, they may well be upon us now, but so did the people of Europe in the 14th century believe that when the black death was upon them.

So I just keep on keeping on, and waiting for the third temple prophecy to be fulfilled, then I'll know it's about to get real!
Beloved may I make a message to you in private tomorrow? I have fasted all day but now I need to cook. Please may we talk in private later tomorrow - I dunno how well this kind of a discussion will go down with folks AFTER the dead rise again- if ya'll know what i mean here.
It is pretty much out of the realms of prepping now, but I've said my bit. As for the dead rising again? Each to their own.
I'm not religious, wife and I both spent time in religious schools and that experience put us off religion for life.
we are both Pagans, have been for a long time, the only thing we revere these days is nature and all things natural.
(8 March 2022, 19:20)Ajax Wrote: [ -> ]I am not trying to push any ideological system. Feel free to dismiss this. Try not to name call as it really should be beneath you all by now. Any information can be looked at dispassionately and dismissed as rubbish if you so wish. Please try hard not to club about the head (metaphorically) those who post here, even if you do think I am talking s**t.

Revelation 6:4 says: “And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.”

The Greek word for sword is Machaira. It is a short dagger type sword that was once used for slaughter. A short sword is not great though, right?

The Russian word for sword is Kinzhal, the same name as their hypersonic missiles. These missiles are shorter than the ICBM types.

The word 'great' in Greek is Megas.
Mega is a unit prefix in metric systems denoting a factor of one million. It has the prefix M.

I’m starting to get a bad feeling about all of this.
Pages: 1 2