Survival UK Forums

Full Version: South West Barrel List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone

As I said on another post, I found 2 big fuel storage barrels earlier today while out driving for my job. I'll be driving all over the South West as soon as I get my company car.

I'm going to be looking out for the barrels and fuel barrels everywhere I go (including industrial estates, that are the main part of my work). Obviously I want some barrels myself, but I will probably end up finding more than I can handle at a time.

Can I get a list of everyone in the South West, and the number of barrels they want.

I can't guarantee the sizes of the barrels, or when I will get them. What I don't want is to pass by a barrel knowing I don't need it, when someone else is looking for one. So if I can get an idea of who wants what, I'm happy to keep an eye out and will bring them to SW Meets and things like that.

No charge for the barrels.

p.s. you'll have to clear them out yourself.
(1 February 2012, 15:05)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Can I get a list of everyone in the South West, and the number of barrels they want.

I'm always on the lookout for containers. SO don't forget us oop norf
(1 February 2012, 15:21)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]
(1 February 2012, 15:05)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Can I get a list of everyone in the South West, and the number of barrels they want.

I'm always on the lookout for containers. SO don't forget us oop norf

In that case, I'll just start posting about barrels I've found, and if anyone wants them, I'll save them and bring the 'claimed barrels' to the next meet we have.
I'm always on the lookout for 30 Ltr blue barrels with a sealable lid mate, let me know if you get any and we can meet up .
(1 February 2012, 19:09)Reality Jones Wrote: [ -> ]I'm always on the lookout for 30 Ltr blue barrels with a sealable lid mate, let me know if you get any and we can meet up .

I'll post what I find each time I come back with booty.