Survival UK Forums
What have done towards your prep? - Printable Version

+- Survival UK Forums (http://forum.survivaluk.net)
+-- Forum: Discussion Area (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: An Open Box (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: What have done towards your prep? (/showthread.php?tid=1010)

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Scythe13 - 28 April 2014

WAY TOO MUCH SHOPPING!!!

Just made a quick little purchase of a semi ghillie suit style thing. I'll make a proper post about it and hopefully will save a load of people a load of money.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Barneyboy - 28 April 2014

maybe some pics ,can you spot the S13

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Sunna - 28 April 2014

boiled 4 lts of water on my hobo stove this morning enough for 2pt cups of coffee and to do the washing up.
the wood free ,just choped up palletts.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Straight Shooter - 28 April 2014

Ripped down those pallets to make studs , denailed the rest of the timber , will start building shortly , changed the plan though...thinking of security ...plus a dual purpose for this building, the plan was a wood store with log and spliting section .....but thinking of finally getting some goats ....so keeping them close to the cottage would be better and more secure.....got plenty of timber for fencing. Also busy on the garden , polytunnel is full of veg ,greenhouse 1 is full of seedlings ,greenhouse 2 full of wifey stuff....flowers ...... music room update ....removing cylinder from old system and fitting it to the rayburn for hot water and heating,new sink also going in , then once that lot is complete I will be on with my hydrophonic system.......can't wait to get it up and running , every week is the same for me ....and tin food stock .......I add to it every week without fail . DEFENCE and SECURITY my weakness..... I am fast reaching the point where this will overule all else ........got to get down and dirty to get it all done on time.....months hopefuly.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Hex - 29 April 2014

well i finally got my air rifle back and ive spent the day planting edibles Smile not enough to live on but its something to help Big Grin

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Scythe13 - 29 April 2014

The wife has requested a weekend of camping...very unexpectedly. So that'll be good fun.

I get to try out some cool family bug out gear too.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Skean Dhude - 30 April 2014

S13,

Has your Ms got a sister?

I've built the three raised beds and filling them with earth. Brutal work for someone used to pressing keys on a keyboard for a living.

I too buy things every week for my stores but I also share the load with other things. You can't skimp on security so I consider it with everything I do and I have prioritised it up there with food and water.

Sorted out more files for you lot and the work on the forum as well. Looking through the forum for articles to post on the main site, need to up that in priority. Having difficulty with finding a monochrome theme.

Besides that everything is hunky dorey whatever that means.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Scythe13 - 30 April 2014

(30 April 2014, 12:59)Skean Dhude Wrote: S13,

Has your Ms got a sister?

She has a single mother though.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Scythe13 - 30 April 2014

OOPS. I need to stop doing this. More shopping!

MTC Viper 6-24x56 IR scope.

No more shopping for me, unless it's fuel for my car or food for my mouth.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - BeardyMan - 30 April 2014

(30 April 2014, 22:41)Scythe13 Wrote: OOPS. I need to stop doing this. More shopping!

MTC Viper 6-24x56 IR scope.

No more shopping for me, unless it's fuel for my car or food for my mouth.

Dude, tell me you're not putting that on your rat-catcher...