Survival UK Forums
What have done towards your prep? - Printable Version

+- Survival UK Forums (http://forum.survivaluk.net)
+-- Forum: Discussion Area (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: An Open Box (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: What have done towards your prep? (/showthread.php?tid=1010)

RE: What have done towards your prep? - bigpaul - 20 July 2015

(20 July 2015, 12:18)Straight Shooter Wrote: Quite right BP !......but it can be a bugger...i am stocking for fifteen ....thirteen live elsewhere four of which think i am nuts....lose lose for SS.
that's a bummer SS ! its easier stocking for just 2 + the dog makes 3.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - bigpaul - 20 July 2015

(20 July 2015, 12:18)Straight Shooter Wrote: four of which think i am nuts....
Ah yes, the old "it'll never happen brigade"!!

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Barneyboy - 20 July 2015

Cleaned out my stores ,too bin bags of crap ,all my stores are good to go Smile

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Straight Shooter - 20 July 2015

That,s the trouble with kids and grand kids BP .....LOVE is sometimes a pain in the asrse....but we can,t seem to shake it !

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Steve - 21 July 2015

Tried out my new (old ) tedder today - works a treat on my smallest tractor, so I should be OK for hay this winter.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Straight Shooter - 21 July 2015

Digger arrived yesterday evening ooooooohhhhhh aye !....going over the top in the coming days ( you looking at me! punk ! )

RE: What have done towards your prep? - bigpaul - 21 July 2015

(20 July 2015, 18:58)Straight Shooter Wrote: That,s the trouble with kids and grand kids BP .....LOVE is sometimes a pain in the asrse....but we can,t seem to shake it !
yep, that's the trouble with family, step daughter dosent even vote she says" I have children, I haven't got time to have an opinion", and SIL thinks she is going to "share" with the neighbours in an Emergency...they'll "share" alright-until she has nothing left, but will they listen to us? no chance.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Straight Shooter - 22 July 2015

Straight into it today ! just call me SS scissor hands ....or aye... the digger is the bollocks....got a fair bit done, but loads of stuff to move about,trenches to dig....taking my time though ....reclaiming a lot of materials....so i will be out of the cab and hand balling blocks,bricks , to reuse ......like a kid in a sweet shop !

RE: What have done towards your prep? - bowdrill - 23 July 2015

5 jerry cans for £14 just got to fill them now

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Midnitemo - 23 July 2015

have collected a couple of dozen innocent juice cartons over the last few months (1.5 litre) have cleaned and dried them, took the first batch to work today to fill with filtered water from our drink fountain, loving the size as it fits perfectly under the fitted kitchen units when the kick board is removed.