Survival UK Forums
What have done towards your prep? - Printable Version

+- Survival UK Forums (http://forum.survivaluk.net)
+-- Forum: Discussion Area (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: An Open Box (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: What have done towards your prep? (/showthread.php?tid=1010)

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Hrusai - 23 July 2012

i reckon your just a pyro xD
either that or planning to throw a dozen in the camp fire if/when we all have a camping trip/meet xD

RE: What have done towards your prep? - bigpaul - 23 July 2012

(23 July 2012, 08:42)Hrusai Wrote: i reckon your just a pyro xD
either that or planning to throw a dozen in the camp fire if/when we all have a camping trip/meet xD

nope, just being prepared, well i was a boy scout!Big Grin

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Hrusai - 25 July 2012

lol i was just a pyro xD....i have fond memories of blowing shit up at school xD....and the school bus Tongue and well...everywhere Big Grin

and for my prepping im currently planning a holiday to amsterdam, so im planning urban escape routes and finding out about the surrounding areas, as well as kitting out a small survival kit that i can take on the airplane with me

RE: What have done towards your prep? - bigpaul - 25 July 2012

received my lighters this morning, also this morning i got(from sale in Princetown) a small Opinel knife for 75p and from recycling centre-more of a reuse centre really (Chagford-other side of the moor to us) i got a meat safe for £8Big Grin

RE: What have done towards your prep? - David075 - 25 July 2012

(4 February 2012, 13:37)uks Wrote: What have you this week towards you prep?
Read or made something? Let us know

just sealed up my first survival cache ready to be buried all i have to do is get a folding shovel and a good location for it

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Carnebwen - 30 July 2012

Just ordered a slightly larger EDC knife to accompany my Spyderco Bug. (I bought a Boker plus subcom 42 as it looks no where near as threatening and illegal as the Boker Plus XS that I'd prefer)

RE: What have done towards your prep? - NorthernRaider - 30 July 2012

Replaced and updated all the potions and lotions in our medical kit, bought more consumables like coffee mate (6 kilos) Bleach (4 gallons) Laundry Liquid (7.5 litres) toilet rolls(140) baby wipes (2 boxes) etc

RE: What have done towards your prep? - uks - 31 July 2012

This week im up grading the clutch on my BOV to a heavy duty kit, replacing the hydraulics system and giving it a full service.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Paul - 31 July 2012

Yesterday changed a lot of my tinned foods for dried goods. Done away with the flour sack and containerised just 5 kilos of flour. Way I'm thinking is the most complicated thing I'll want to make with flour is pancakes or bannocks. Bread making would be too expensive on fuel.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Jan - 31 July 2012

Bought myself a Katadyn Pocket Water Filter.