Survival UK Forums
What have done towards your prep? - Printable Version

+- Survival UK Forums (http://forum.survivaluk.net)
+-- Forum: Discussion Area (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: An Open Box (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: What have done towards your prep? (/showthread.php?tid=1010)

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Armoured Gideon - 5 September 2012

(4 September 2012, 23:59)Timelord Wrote: No, but there will be millions of unused spectacles lying around..

I intend to be in the countryside where there wont be many, not in the decaying cities where there will be millions.
That's why the're part of my preps.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - bigpaul - 6 September 2012

i keep all my old pairs, prob got about 4 pairs stashed away.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - TOF - 6 September 2012

Canned some Peaches, Plums, Pineapple and mixed fruit... well, the last few bits of the previous with some Apple I couldn't fit in the jars! Nom, nom.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Paul - 6 September 2012

Finally printed off "Where there are no doctors" manual.
175 A5 sheets, bound up in a little book.
Book shelf complete (well at least for now).

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Tigs - 6 September 2012

found a german site that sales tinned bread , tinned butter /cheese cakes etc , placed a sample order for bread butter cheese and cake will post a thread with its website and will keep you posted on delivery time and quality

RE: What have done towards your prep? - bowdrill - 9 September 2012

Bought 40 t lights loads of cheap tins in tesco mushy peas mmmmm lol

Bd

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Cestrian - 14 September 2012

bought 7 more mountain house meals,bought 2 metal water bottles from camping shop, cut the loop on one of the screw on caps and made a hole and put some plastic tubing through it, so if i have to boil some tap water to then get steam to condense then cool in the pipe and drip into the other bottle i can do that, good way of getting drinkable water if your near the coast, basically a small portable water distiller

RE: What have done towards your prep? - 00111001 - 14 September 2012

(14 September 2012, 15:11)Cestrian Wrote: bought 7 more mountain house meals,bought 2 metal water bottles from camping shop, cut the loop on one of the screw on caps and made a hole and put some plastic tubing through it, so if i have to boil some tap water to then get steam to condense then cool in the pipe and drip into the other bottle i can do that, good way of getting drinkable water if your near the coast, basically a small portable water distiller

What's the calorie count on the mountain house meals? I think in terms of price VS calorie count that you're better off with tesco basic stuff

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Metroyeti - 14 September 2012

Started to read a book by cody lundin and applied to be a life gaurd

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Cestrian - 14 September 2012

(14 September 2012, 15:41)00111001 Wrote:
(14 September 2012, 15:11)Cestrian Wrote: bought 7 more mountain house meals,bought 2 metal water bottles from camping shop, cut the loop on one of the screw on caps and made a hole and put some plastic tubing through it, so if i have to boil some tap water to then get steam to condense then cool in the pipe and drip into the other bottle i can do that, good way of getting drinkable water if your near the coast, basically a small portable water distiller

What's the calorie count on the mountain house meals? I think in terms of price VS calorie count that you're better off with tesco basic stuff
its for my BOB as im not bugging in if tshtf, and ill be travelling on foot to my BOL where i have my main cache of supplies, so its just a lightweight food which i can easily carry, also have some wayfarer meals which aren't too heavy and can be eaten cold