Survival UK Forums
What have done towards your prep? - Printable Version

+- Survival UK Forums (http://forum.survivaluk.net)
+-- Forum: Discussion Area (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: An Open Box (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: What have done towards your prep? (/showthread.php?tid=1010)

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Jan - 22 September 2012

Thanks NR, Will report back soon, as I've always wanted an air rifle but never had the funds, and now thanks to my dear departed godfather, I have the funds and I seem to be prepping like there's no tomorrow at the moment

RE: What have done towards your prep? - NorthernRaider - 22 September 2012

Choose your ammo carefully, lots of us like Defiants.
http://www.defiantpellets.co.uk/faq.htm

RE: What have done towards your prep? - bigpaul - 22 September 2012

if you buy Defiants ask for a TRIAL PACK, defiants come in small, medium and large sizes, you need the one that your rifle gives the best results with.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Metroyeti - 22 September 2012

Got a bike trailer cheap Big Grin

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Scythe13 - 22 September 2012

Today I have managed to start busying tins again, and have organised my current tins after the move to Taunton. Happy times.

On with the prepping.

Oh, and I've found an awesome gym, and my fiance has given me a pretty good street bike to up my cardio. Speaking of which, I'm now kitted up with loads of quality fitness equipment, heart rate monitors, more Vibrams, more running (GHB) bags, more light weight wet weather kit (no, I'm not that bellend that runs around in the high-viz jacket wearing spandex!!!! I'm the one running around in all black pretending to be a ninja HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA), all joking aside, you get the idea.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Jan - 22 September 2012

(22 September 2012, 17:09)bigpaul Wrote: if you buy Defiants ask for a TRIAL PACK, defiants come in small, medium and large sizes, you need the one that your rifle gives the best results with.

Thanks BP, do you know how much they are? I cant find a price on any of the suppliers websites

RE: What have done towards your prep? - bigpaul - 23 September 2012

(22 September 2012, 19:33)Jan Wrote:
(22 September 2012, 17:09)bigpaul Wrote: if you buy Defiants ask for a TRIAL PACK, defiants come in small, medium and large sizes, you need the one that your rifle gives the best results with.

Thanks BP, do you know how much they are? I cant find a price on any of the suppliers websites

I get mine from Blackpool Air Rifles £11.99 +p&p, like i said when you order ask for a trial pack, you will get a small pack of each size and you can see which one gives you the best results. they are a bit expensive compared to other pellets but i find they work better.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Skean Dhude - 23 September 2012

(22 September 2012, 19:17)Scythe13 Wrote: Today I have managed to start busying tins again, and have organised my current tins after the move to Taunton. Happy times.

On with the prepping.

Oh, and I've found an awesome gym, and my fiance has given me a pretty good street bike to up my cardio. Speaking of which, I'm now kitted up with loads of quality fitness equipment, heart rate monitors, more Vibrams, more running (GHB) bags, more light weight wet weather kit (no, I'm not that bellend that runs around in the high-viz jacket wearing spandex!!!! I'm the one running around in all black pretending to be a ninja HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA), all joking aside, you get the idea.

Scythe,

Well done. You will be the fittest guy starving to death in the SW.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - bigpaul - 23 September 2012

(23 September 2012, 10:49)Skean Dhude Wrote:
(22 September 2012, 19:17)Scythe13 Wrote: Today I have managed to start busying tins again, and have organised my current tins after the move to Taunton. Happy times.

On with the prepping.

Scythe,

or he'll drop dead from all that exercise Big Grin learn to relax and chill, Scythe!Big Grin

RE: What have done towards your prep? - TOF - 23 September 2012

(23 September 2012, 11:08)bigpaul Wrote:
(23 September 2012, 10:49)Skean Dhude Wrote:

On with the prepping.

Scythe,

or he'll drop dead from all that exercise Big Grin learn to relax and chill, Scythe!Big Grin

Or he could volunteer at a Charity warehouse once a week stacking and packing, get muscles used to work, not gym reps, AND save gym fees to spend on preps! Just sayin'Wink