Survival UK Forums
What have done towards your prep? - Printable Version

+- Survival UK Forums (http://forum.survivaluk.net)
+-- Forum: Discussion Area (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: An Open Box (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: What have done towards your prep? (/showthread.php?tid=1010)

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Metroyeti - 1 February 2013

Went to the market and got a flask with camo carrycase for £1

RE: What have done towards your prep? - NorthernRaider - 1 February 2013

Spent much of the day looking for summer camps to send brats to so they can learn new basic skills in a liesure environment, Fed up cos found a free camp in Spain for him in July but could not arrange affordable suitable and direct flight for them, might have to settle for Exeter or IOW this year. Filling the 6 weeks summer hols constructively and affordably for a teen prepper aint easy.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Straight Shooter - 1 February 2013

Been thinking about taking the grandsons out on weekends, teaching them some limited skills i have and get them off them bloody DS shit boxes

RE: What have done towards your prep? - BeardyMan - 1 February 2013

Yo-yo reels are here, but fucking robbing customs bastards want £15 extra for popping the lid and having a gander.£8 "handling fee"! So I'm gonna be losing money on these. I have 24, gonna keep 8 so there's 16 available. Probably my last lot until I find a sneaky way past hmrc so if you want 'em get 'em quick boys. Dont forget the discount code, a few of you haven't been using it, and I cant tell who is who, so can't refund the difference!

Nuts, sorry, wrong thread!!

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Geordie_Rob - 1 February 2013

Can't see them mate. How much are they?

(1 February 2013, 21:39)Geordie_Rob Wrote: Can't see them mate. How much are they?

Inbox me if you want rather than put it on here.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - BeardyMan - 1 February 2013

(1 February 2013, 21:39)Geordie_Rob Wrote: Can't see them mate. How much are they?

Inbox me if you want rather than put it on here.

They're £6.67 bud. So £6 with the SurvivalUK discount code. Trying to set up a bulk purchase thing on the website but it doesn't want to play!
£6 for 1
£11 for 2
£20 for 4

so if you want multiples then PM me here instead of through the website and I can do it that way. Plus if it's not through the website I can do free postage for you (paypal as gift and it'll save me a good few pennies too)

RE: What have done towards your prep? - bigpaul - 2 February 2013

went to a farmers market in a town about 23 miles away, in the same town they have a £1 shop, picked up a square personal alarm (to use as a trip wire alarm) for £1! dosent include the battery though!

RE: What have done towards your prep? - preservefreak - 3 February 2013

made and put up some marmalade today, nothing big but my grocer had some oranges about to go over for cheap. 6 pints of marmalade for £2

RE: What have done towards your prep? - NorthernRaider - 3 February 2013

(3 February 2013, 12:20)preservefreak Wrote: made and put up some marmalade today, nothing big but my grocer had some oranges about to go over for cheap. 6 pints of marmalade for £2

Hey buggerlugs why are you and H not doing something useful with your skills in the summer like unning educational prepper summer camps for kids ? Smile

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Skean Dhude - 3 February 2013

(30 January 2013, 17:06)BeardyMan Wrote:
(30 January 2013, 17:01)NorthernRaider Wrote: On either CT or one of the other Radio forums some of the chaps were warning about counterfeit Nagoya antenna that were very similar to the real thing, but were poor copies that could damage your handset so please be careful. I look forward to seeing your business expand.

Only one way to find out though! If it goes pop then they're cheap enough to replace and stick to the stock aerial.

BM, It isn't your cheap knock off antenna that goes pop it is your prized UV5R that will be rendered useless.